Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sensitivity

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Sensitivity 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BMad3223 » July 30, 2013 5:46pm | Report
Hey guys. Ive been playing smite for alittle bit now. Im not a newb or anything but I am just looking at how to make myself better. I was wondering what sensitivity everyone plays at mouse wise because I have no touched mine. My account is sensitivity 8 default and i just installed the game on my girlfriends pc and it is 16 default sensitivity. Why is that? Also on my pc sometimes models of players go invisible. Like their models just disappear mid fight (not talking about loki) My computer is super upgraded and has most of the best parts on the market so its not that. Just wondering :) looking forward to hearing back!!

BMad3223

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLazyRaven » August 2, 2013 1:10pm | Report
The Disappearing character thing is just something that happens sometimes, to some people more than others. As far as sensitivity, i'd say whatever you are used to. try a couple different settings and see what feels right.
Rep+ because you love me :D

Also, check out my Chang'e guide here:

http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/change-cant-touch-this-2966

TheLazyRaven

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » August 2, 2013 11:20pm | Report
Personally, my sensitivity is on default. Whatever that is.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }