Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Player levels

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Player levels 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dezecrator » August 3, 2013 6:59pm | Report
Hello I am obviously new to smite and I like it, I got 2 questions which I would like to ask.
1.) First of all I can not seem to find a search option in this forum, is there any?
2.) What are player levels actually good for? I mean not the level of the gods during the game but the level a player gains. Will my gods improve when I am level 30? Where can I see in which way they will improve on higher or max level?

Thank you for your support.

dezecrator

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 3, 2013 7:04pm | Report
The player level basically determines who you will face in Smite. You will be grouped with people near the same level as you. Yet sometimes you will get people either very high level or very low level. That is mostly due to not enough people being near the same level.

Besides that; gaining player levels gives you favor.

And your first question. I have no clue. If you have a question, just ask it. We'll hook you up. The forum moves quite slow here most days.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 3, 2013 7:14pm | Report
I don't think there is search option. I think someone had said tthat

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 4, 2013 4:23am | Report
Player lvl is really just so that you can't join ranked in the beginning. It is made so that you should have a decent knowledge of the game when you are at lvl 30 :p

It doesn't really have anything to do with the matchmaking. Matchmaking works with elo (casual got hidden elo), you get elo for winning and lose elo when you lose :P

And you start at a set amount of elo at lvl 1 (0 I would guess).
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dezecrator » August 4, 2013 5:23am | Report
awesome, thank you guys a lot for answering that fast! I am grateful for the help.

dezecrator

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }