Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Newbie in need of some help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Newbie in need of some help 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IIsis » July 14, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Hey guys, I just started to play this game today , I like it a lot by the way , and I have some newbie questions .

1st . How can I chat in event/match? I have tried all the keys (almost) and all I could get was VXX with predefined messages .I have seen other chatting so it is possible , I just don't know how .I feel kinda dumb asking this but here it goes .

2nd . The "free" gods are not the same thing ,I understand, comparing to the "rotated" gods .Will those free gods be available for good or just for a limited time ?

3rd . Which type of event/match give the most favor ?

4th . What are the advantages of playing with a bought god instead of free ones ...except the fact that I can play with it after the gods are rotated out / taken out ...if there are any advantages of course.

Thanks in advance.

IIsis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 14, 2013 3:42pm | Report
1. To chat, just press enter and write anything you like and press enter again to send. With this thing, you can talk to just one person by pressing /w (the name of the player) (your message) and you can reply them by only pressing /r (message). You could have a fast talk by instantly pressing V (that I believe you already know) you will remember the combination sooner or later.

2. The five free gods will be PERMANENT. You will always buy them. If you make the account before Hun Batz patch, the free gods will be artemis, hun batz, ra, ymir, kali. If you make it before chronos patch, hun batz will not be free and exchange with odin. If you make the account after chronos patch, the free gods will be neith, poseidon, thor, ra, ymir. Meanwhile the rotating one will be changed once a week/2 weeks/3 weeks.

3. I believe conquest give the most favor since it is the longest one. But, if you want to earn most favor, try to win each type of game once to gain first win of the day.

4.There is almost no advantage of buying gods, BUT, I believe because the current options, you could earn more mastery points. And, you can buy a gods that match your gameplay

That's it. Glad if I help

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IIsis » July 14, 2013 4:23pm | Report
1st. Enter it was, I thought I pressed enter already .

2nd. I created the account yesterday and started to play today , I got the lasts et of gods .Good thing I won't have to buy Neith and Poseidon now .

3rd. I already won those "1st day win" things .I suppose those will be available everyday.

4th. I have no style yet but I kinda like Poseidon and Neith so far , I will have to buy Ares when I'll reach the amount of favor needed .

Thanks for your quick answer .

IIsis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 14, 2013 4:44pm | Report
After you get the 1st win of the day just doing the one that has the lowest timer left will give you the most favor for the time you spend in game/lobby ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IIsis » July 15, 2013 8:33am | Report

After you get the 1st win of the day just doing the one that has the lowest timer left will give you the most favor for the time you spend in game/lobby ;)

I will try it , thanks .

IIsis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IIsis » July 17, 2013 12:23pm | Report
Sorry for bumping this but I have one more question to ask you guys :

I had about 10000 Favor and I decided to buy Artemis with the skin "Stalker" , but the Artemis I got was "Standard" .

I've got no problem with this but I'm just curious : do I have to own the "Standard" God to be able to get a special skin for that God or something went wrong with my purchase ?

IIsis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 17, 2013 2:41pm | Report
Yeah when you buy a god you get the standard skin, then you can spend more favor to get skins etc :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IIsis » July 17, 2013 3:37pm | Report
Oh , I see , thanks.

IIsis

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }