Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Faster item buying

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Faster item buying 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silly Siji » January 2, 2016 2:02am | Report
Is there a way to buying items quicker? I just played a match where a Fenrir bought all 3 crit items before any other items. Please help me understand this.

Silly Siji

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 2, 2016 2:45am | Report
just a small question on which minute in the game was this?

because this sounds like this fenrir had a lot of gold and spent it on 3 crit items first before buying boots (or whatever else he build)

and well god is gained from last hitting, kills/assists or jungle camps.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silly Siji » January 2, 2016 2:47am | Report
It seemed pretty early I know we had gotten to 230 score in arena. We won so I was really confused at where all his money was coming from.

Silly Siji

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 2, 2016 3:15am | Report
Based on your smiteguru account, going to assume you're talking about this match, and that the Fenrir you're referring to is this guy. If you hit "quick stats," you can see that his score was 11/0/10, a very high score in terms of kills and assists. Earning an average of 850 gold per minute, Fenrir would have been able to grab Deathbringer after 2 minutes, Malice after another 2 and Rage about a minute and a half later, meaning he would have all 3 at 5 minutes in. It's easy to get a lot of gold if you're fed.

In case you're curious... don't build like this. While his score is respectable, that's more due to the fact that he's playing Fenrir (a very easy god) against a crew of new players (all under account level 30). While crits can be effective, Fenrir is more ability based early, with some potential for basic attacks late game (ie: he's more effective at dealing ability damage with Brutalize early than basic attack damage due to his kit). The best way to build him is with a focus on abilities first, then some tankiness so that he can survive, and then basic attacks so that he can better utilize his Seething Howl late game. TheZodiacWolf has a great guide for Fenrir if you're interested, even if you're just looking for build and skill order.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silly Siji » January 2, 2016 3:40am | Report
Thanks Zilby that really helped me better understand what had happened

Silly Siji

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }