Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chang'e and Assault

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Chang'e and Assault 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 29, 2013 3:45am | Report
Does her Jade Rabbit work in Assault or is it just a fancy Minipet there? I ask for obvious reasons: If her Rabbit can shop for her in Assault, she does not have to die to get her items. It’s not about the Kill for the enemy or the “neutral death” to a Tower/Phoenix, but about the death timer she can totally avoid and still get more and more items.

And OT: Why does she sound like a guy?

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 29, 2013 4:47am | Report
Nope, when playing as Chang'e in Assault the item store is unavailable much like it is to people not in the fountain.

Chang'e doesn't sound like a guy though, that's the rabbit (pet) you're hearing.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 29, 2013 4:52am | Report
You can hear Change herself when the rabbit is gone shopping , but she does not know English unfortunately .

I didn't get the chance to try that out since I'm never lucky enough to get her in assault (only damn tyr and arachne) , but someone who did get her told me you can't shop .

I tried ulting with Athena on a teammate at the fountain , also doesn't work , I mean you get at the fountain but you don't heal up and you can't shop .:(

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 29, 2013 5:51am | Report
Thiel wrote:

Nope, when playing as Chang'e in Assault the item store is unavailable much like it is to people not in the fountain.

Chang'e doesn't sound like a guy though, that's the rabbit (pet) you're hearing.

ok, then the rabbit does not sound like a cute little rabbit at all. When i heard "What a beautiful Dance!" i always thought "she" refers to herself, but now that i know it is the rabbit... wow i can never imagine a cute little rabbit with a cute voice ever again.

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 29, 2013 12:35pm | Report
He's adorable! AND BRITISH! Thats a twofer. And I'm really not surpriesed. I don't think Ne Zha can Sash to an enemy on the fountain.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }