Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So much to do...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » So much to do... 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pyrollusion » August 28, 2014 2:31am | Report
Hello there, i started playing smite a couple days ago and i am leaning towards playing mid or jungle, since the gods I played most are agni and nemesis. Not really the best choice for beginners i know.. While playing mid with agni is a pretty simple thing on this level of skill (i would name it "none" =D) i feel that jungling is a pretty stressfull thing. I read the Jungler Handbook guide here in smitefire but i am afraid i lack the experience to fully understand everything. In games like DotA or LoL I used to play Mid or the carry, so jungling is a new thing to me and I definetly need a lot of help.

So here are my experiences so far.
First game is fine, everyone works together, i struggle with slight mana problems, think i might be a little inefficient in using nemesis abilitys. We end up winning and i like my KDA.
Maybe not so bad.

But then game two.
Game starts, walk to the damage camp, ask midder if he wants mana buff soon. He doesnt answer. Well..okay then.
Start jungling, reach level 2 as **** hits the fan in every single lane.
Start roaming the entire map constantly trying to save everyones ***es. Adc is new to this game too but is a stupid 12 year old Platin LoL player who just screams KS at everyone and dies afterwards.
I end up having most kills, still running around and trying to defend. Defending a tower as nemesis is not the funniest stuff. try assisting the carry every once in a while but cant keep him alive. Enemy team knows what to do. I decide to ask my team about giving up. Get insultet by adc for not helping enough. we give up. Fail game. Sadness.

I wanna do better than that. If i can play my role correctly im fine with whatever else happens.
But first I have to learn and i wont be able to do that alone. So if anyone has some time for mentoring and showing me how to do my job, that'd be really nice.

Pyro

Pyrollusion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 28, 2014 5:29am | Report
Oh you poor poor soul!

First off, YOU CAN NOT PLAY EVERYONE ROLE AS JUNGLE. So the 2nd game you had is just a game to forget :)

But if something like this happens again there are some things you can look out for.

1 is any lane doing good? If yes camp the **** out of that lane and get big.
2 where is the enemy jungler? If he is destroying one of your lanes you should help.
3 why are ppl dying? Is the ADC dying 1v1 or because of ganks.
4 do your team have wards? Wallhack is OP.

But in the end you are just one guy, and your job is to be better than the enemy jungler, not to win every lane...

Feel free to ask me questions btw ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pyrollusion » August 28, 2014 6:57am | Report
I think warding is one of the things I should learn. If I start a game I am constantly worried about where I should place them. In that guide I mentioned above there were two ways described.
Offensive and defensive warding. Should I decide between those two depending on the enemy picks?
Also I really have no Idea where to look for the enemy jungler. How do you predict where is going to be?

Pyrollusion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 28, 2014 8:55am | Report
at his buffs oh and if he is in lane you would see him.

also a mid doesn't get a mana buff. solo gets mana mid mostly gets red and you take orange

only the start it's different

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }