Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Question about matching

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Question about matching 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 13, 2014 7:11am | Report
Hi all.So my friend wants to start playing smite,and we are going to play together.I have a question--if we are in a party and start playing conquest for example would we be matched against low-leveled enemies(because my friend is lvl 1) or against more skilled enemies(because I am lvl 30)?
I just don't want to have flame all around chat if my friend does poorly(he is new to MOBAs).I will tell him what to build but everybody need some practice to understand how to play that god.

P.S
Wasn't sure about the category.I guess I did right posting this into mentoring category/thread

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fzkk » February 13, 2014 7:32am | Report
You very possibly get lvl 30s as enemy team. Easy thing to do is just make a new lvl 1 aswell and play with him.

Fzkk

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 13, 2014 8:11am | Report
Fzkk wrote:

You very possibly get lvl 30s as enemy team. Easy thing to do is just make a new lvl 1 aswell and play with him.

Wow thanks :D My head isn't working today :D i will make 1 lvl then and play that way :D Thanks

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }