Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please help me fully understand the Jungle route.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Please help me fully understand the Jungle route. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 10, 2014 3:52pm | Report
Ok, so, as a Jungler, (skipping starter items) I start the game by heading over to the mid buff camp on the side of the short lane, which the solo laner should be helping with. Then we both head over to his buff camp and take that. After that I go help his lane for a short while, securing a kill if possible but it's not a priority. This is where it becomes cloudy... After that I could head to mid lane if there's chance of a gank leading to a kill. Clear the mid harpies on both sides if available. By this time I'll have enough for an item so head back, also grabbing a ward. On the way back to Jungle I clear the harpies closest to our base. Then rotate around the camps when they become available, ganking when possible.

I'm fully aware that some of this may be wrong, or the route may changed depending on what's happening in the game. I also apologize for another Jungle thread. I watch quite a few streams but I just can't seem to take in the route when I watch, not sure why. It's easier if it's written down and then I can learn it. Jungle looks like an awesome role for me, so I'm determined to learn it.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 10, 2014 5:27pm | Report
Hello there and I understand your confusion to jungling.

Depending on where the solo lane is(left or right) I have a different route and I have a different build. If the solo lane is on the left, I don't get mid camp w/ mid and solo but instead get speed and blue buff(speed for me blue for solo). If the solo lane is on the right side, I help clear the right mid camp w/mid and solo then hog damage buff and then get blue buff for solo. Then I lane with the solo laner on whichever side it is on until I'm level 3/4. If there is an easy gank, I go for that next or I go get the furies on the same side of the jungle. Then I go to the opposite side get those furies, next try to get one of the mid furies and gank mid. Then I b and continue jungling getting speed buff and ganking wherever needed.

Jungle map down below. White is solo lane on right side, purple is solo lane on left.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 11, 2014 1:01am | Report
Very helpful post. Thank you.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }