Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Hunter and Support Mentors [XB1]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for Hunter and Support Mentors [XB1] 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheMoxiousOne » July 27, 2016 12:06am | Report
Hello all! I have just mastered my seventeenth god and reached level 30, and am now seeking to clean my game up, since I normally play skewed custom builds and generally enjoy myself. I played my first ranked game the other day and, for the first time ever, rage quit. Had a Cabrakan get my support Chang'e killed TWELVE TIMES by walling me in as I tried to evade oncoming enemy fire. I did the polite thing and played it out, then reported him to HiRez. Then they took it a step further, told me to uninstall the game for playing terrible gods, to which I reported and blocked him on XBLive. I feel as though this is an extreme circumstance, but I came in feeling good about tue build I brewed with Zilby, and I have to wonder: Does the rest of what I'm doing suck, or do I just need a mentor to help clean up my lines of play, and maybe polish my builds off a bit? Taking any and all applicants. I run a level three guild with friends and family, so I'm not looking to join other guilds; hope that's not a deal breaker.

TheMoxiousOne

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }