Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for clan/mentoring!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for clan/mentoring! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prodijee » December 29, 2013 7:31pm | Report
I am familiar with MOBAs as I mainly play League of Legends (three years this January) so I understand the meta of team compositions, farming, and teamfights for the most part, but the game pace is much different and the jungle functions much differently I've found in SMITE vs. LoL. I am looking for veteran players to help teach me how to build properly (for now I build as if I was playing league), where to go at what times during the game, and how to react to different ganking positioning across the map/jungle paths. Any help is appreciated and I'm open to learn! Thanks in advance.

Prodijee

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » December 30, 2013 10:10am | Report
Taken a look at LGz yet?

http://smite.laggy.pk

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prodijee » December 30, 2013 12:46pm | Report
I had not, no. I have no idea where to look for communities beyond this website haha... just entered the teamspeak server, do I have to sign up anywhere to play with the group?

Prodijee

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » December 30, 2013 2:12pm | Report
Next time you hop on, look for a Moe or Scroll_Tro0L, whoever is on, pm them and they'll send you an invite to the clan. From there, you'll be able to see the other lads in-game.

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Prodijee » January 9, 2014 9:49pm | Report
Bump. Looking for same thing still!

Prodijee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }