Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a mentor.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for a mentor. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Venomheart » September 30, 2016 1:31am | Report
I'm fairly new to Smite (both XBO and PC). I prefer PC to XBO but I've got both, and I usually stick to Assassins or Mages (Hunters are optional). I know the very basics and am learning some builds, but I learn better with someone saying "This is what you need to do when and this is why."

If anyone's interested, I'm "The ******** Batman" on Steam, Lorimarko in Smite (PC) and CapnDash on XBO.

Venomheart

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EmmaTheValidine » October 10, 2016 6:23am | Report
Hey, I'm EmmaTheValidine on pc. Add me and I'll help you later this week probably. I'm no pro but I'm gold V in duel and silver I in joust.

EmmaTheValidine

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » October 14, 2016 4:47am | Report
Howdy, first of all welcome to SF.

Secondly, we recommend that you take the time to browse the official mentors of SF and contact them through PM or through Smite itself! The mentors - such as myself - have different time zones to accommodate to your specific time and we all have relatively good experience with Smite and it's mechanics.

Thanks!
-Sods
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }