Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Jungle mentor 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 30, 2013 1:18am | Report
I need a someone to teach me how to jungle. It's been so long since I jungler and I'm scared >.< so much stuff has changed since I got back. So I just need someone to play with and tell me what to buy and what routes to run.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 30, 2013 8:07am | Report
bumba's one all but thantos and spider, red pot and hog and then you start item building. boots heartseeker on most or devoglove's qin's sais/blade's (sais in most cases)

and basicly everything else in build depends on the god. just try to build something that can assassinate. nezha needs heartseeker and deathbringer to sash ult people instakilling them.

route is if solo is left you start at your speed, give solo blue, stay around solo lane till mid camps spawn go to left mid camp and continue jungling.

if solo is right you start at mid camps get yourself red and get blue and stay around till mid camps spawn and start to continue jungling. becarefull when taking your blue because invations there are not uncommon.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 30, 2013 8:38am | Report
6 heartseekers. all the stacks.

No but in actuality, All4 covered it pretty decent. Go red if you want better ganks, go speed if you want more ganks (but usually you give that away). Unlike LoL, the blue buffs actually go to the side lanes more often than the mid lane mage. Just remember ganks are much harder to pull off, because literally nothing is guaranteed since everything's a skillshot (Save Neith Ult and Arachne Drain Life)

Most junglers are going to want to rush a Heartseeker, as you have the almost guaranteed safety to stack it, and the speed bonus helps with roaming. Past that, lifesteal isn't a horrible idea for jungle sustain (Qin's Blades/Sais is becoming a very quick core item on literally every assassin)

If you are looking for in-game mentoring and someone to actually SHOW you how it's done, look at the Jungle Podcast hosted on smitefire, and ask someone there. All4 obviously isn't bad, and SubZero, while specializing in only break-the-meta roles, obviously knows HOW to jungle. If you have any mechanical, theoretical, or numerical questions, I consider myself very knowledgeable. Otherwise, Good Luck! :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 8, 2014 4:34am | Report
I can teach you how to jungle teach you, teach you how to jungle. /song
We're in the same clan together, so asking me to join you for a game or two should be easy. As addition to above said information I can give situational and on-the-go advise.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }