Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungle Kali help.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Jungle Kali help. 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Keari » March 18, 2014 1:03pm | Report
So the only role I rarely ever played was jungling and I wanted to give it a go. I also always liked Kali in arena so naturally she was my first god to try to jungle with, yet I seem to **** up most of my games because I get wrecked early game during ganks. If anyone has some advices to survive early game and suggestions about ganking, I will be grateful.

Keari

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 18, 2014 1:46pm | Report
If you are just starting to jungle, I wouldn't recommend Kali. She is very tough to handle. She has one of the most horrible late games in SMITE, but one of the best late games. I'd recommend someone like Bastet, Thor or Bakasura.

Anyhow, apart from Thanatos and maybe Ne Zha, you should start with Bumba's Mask & tier 1 Hand of the Gods. If you are comfortable enough, get potion of physical might. It's risky, but if you can pull it off and not die early, it pays off really well.

You should start at the solo lane side of the jungle. If it's the left lane, do the speed buff, then the blue buff, and then head to the solo lane for a couple of waves.

If solo lane is on the left, solo the red buff and then go to the blue buff (you can also do the mid camps with your solo laner and mid, but soloing the red buff is better IMO).

Ganking is best done when the enemy is far from their tower. You should tell your team mate to gank when coming (VG1/2/3). Don't be afraid to dump everything you have on a gank. Don't spare them and don't hesitate.

It is best to gank someone from behind. The element of surprise should never be undervalued.

If you are planning on ganking someone with an escape (i.e Neith and her backflip, you should make sure her escape is on cooldown or make her blow it and save your jump/dash. If you initiate with your jump/dash on her, she'll just backflip away to freedom.

Always keep track of the mid furies. They are vital. Very vital.

If there's a lane under attack, you should be there. Lanes are the top priority of the jungler, as ironic as it might sound.

These are just general tips. Subzero & Marki are better junglers than anyone on this site. They'll probably help you out more.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Keari » March 18, 2014 4:13pm | Report
Thanks man, I appreciate the long and detailed reply, made lots of things clear. Maybe I should try jungling with Arachne or something, I can't bare with Nemesis or Thanatos.

Keari

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fzkk » March 18, 2014 5:31pm | Report
Get some brained friends to play with when u want to jungle, trying jungle in solo que can be very cancer cause people are just so trash. you'll just be wasting your braincells

Fzkk

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 18, 2014 5:53pm | Report
Kali would be very hard to handle especially since she is so weak early game and good players will try to shut you down. Try the few gods Jordenito suggested or Fenrir and Arachne.

One of the most important things to jungling is map awareness and your route. I would suggest looking up some jungle routes and use that or modify it to what you want

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Keari » March 19, 2014 8:34am | Report
I tried Arachne in jungle and I loved her so far, I still have some troubles about ganking duo, as in who to focus first and also ganking a lane with wards seems impossible, I would appreciate tips regarding this and also I thank you all for the answers.

Keari

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 21, 2014 3:10pm | Report
The straightforeward solution would be buying sentry-wards. If you know where the wards are, you can just pop a sentry ward on it and destroy it. I'd suggest always focusing ADC in the duo lane, unless the support is very low.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }