Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I’m here to teach itemization and general understanding of Solo.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I’m here to teach itemization and general understanding of Solo. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ToneBone » January 22, 2021 2:03pm | Report
I main Solo and Support, but I dabble around in the jungle. I’m currently working on guides for every warrior including builds for solo, jungle and support as long as that god excels in at least one of those roles. If you have question and play on Xbox One, my Gamertag is: Goat5inOfLst
If you play on PC or Playstation, my Instagram is: tonebonetony
You can message me if you have questions and we can hop into a game after we add each other as well. I love teaching people how to play Smite or even how to get better. I’m also up for learning a thing or two if you have some ideas of your own. Good luck out there to everyone and have fun in Season 8.

ToneBone

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by camsora » January 31, 2021 7:29am | Report
Hi, can you help me? I'm a solo main,I got platinum in season 7 and I want to get diamond/master

camsora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EmErEldSquEd » March 4, 2021 4:44pm | Report
Hello, I am a low-level returning player, and I think my itemization knowledge could use some work
I mostly play support, but I play some solo and mid as well

EmErEldSquEd

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }