Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to start jungling?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » How to start jungling? 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 7:34am | Report
I'm to lazy to find the post about jungling. So I thought i might ask lol. I'm completely new to it and but I want to know how. And what kind of skills i should go for. Maybe if you can tell me what each God that's good at jungling should skill up first?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 14, 2013 7:53am | Report
Ne Zha - Ring, Spear, Sash
Fenrir - Brutalize, Howl, Jump
Thor - Spin, Hammer, Rift
Loki - Decoy, Strike, Vanish TO START, Vanish, Strike, Decoy past level 3

In general, while this is a tip from a guy from League of Legends, the MOBA style is the same, so let me paraphrase his suggestion:
'Be the most efficient jungler you can be. Do not waste time waiting for something to happen, you'll end up losing opportunities and gold. Jungle. Kill every creep you can. Only when a clear opportunity presents itself, do you show yourself. Don't force plays that aren't there. React on plays that are. By this, you'll be far ahead of your opposing jungler, and you'll have many more possible plays by being more fed compared to him."

That is, always kill monsters (jungle minions, whathaveyou). If you have a buff, give it to an ally. But always, always jungle, because falling behind in levels and gold will ruin your ability to gank. Don't force yourself to get a kill in a lane if it isn't possible - wait for them to push to your tower, then go in and snatch an easy kill.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 8:41pm | Report
What items should i get first?

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 14, 2013 8:44pm | Report
Generally, unless it's some outlandish jungle, you go with Bumba's Mask, boots, and some potions. Then follow normal god build paths (usually with some kind of lifesteal early on to stay in the jungle). Sell bumba's whenever you don't need it and need to pick up an item.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 9:00pm | Report
Thanks Raven!

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 14, 2013 11:27pm | Report
I forgot to ask. Is it needed to jungle to the other side as well or do you just need to farm at one side only?

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 15, 2013 1:21am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I forgot to ask. Is it needed to jungle to the other side as well or do you just need to farm at one side only?

both
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 22, 2013 4:56am | Report
New question:
I recently started jungeling and doing decent mid/late game.
I always start with Mask and HoG.
I start with my team at mid harps, then going to red-->blue with the duo laners.
But I have following problems:

If duolane is on the other side of the mid harps, they usually don`t jungle with me and I`m alone from mid harps. When I clear another camp with HoG and skills I`m okay. But the next camp. I lose 70% of my life (or a bit less). Even with Bumbas Mask I can`t get enough health to constantly keep jungeling. How do I do that?
Simply go jungle till I`m low on health and port back? Harps at the bginning okay, but after that I need to get Buffcamps which are just too hard for me to handle?

How do I not die to creeps in early game!

Thanks for the answers!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 22, 2013 5:09am | Report
@ Vaeldyn

In the situation where duo lane is on the opposite lane and duo/mid doesn't help:
Usually when I start off with Bumba's Mask, Hand of the Gods and a Potion of Physical Might I'm able to take mid harpies (let tanks tank), go red with the solo lane and pop Potion of Might and HoG it.
Afterwards go blue and let the solo help (It will be his blue afterall). Then go EXP and back.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 22, 2013 8:23am | Report
Thiel wrote:

@ Vaeldyn

In the situation where duo lane is on the opposite lane and duo/mid doesn't help:
Usually when I start off with Bumba's Mask, Hand of the Gods and a Potion of Physical Might I'm able to take mid harpies (let tanks tank), go red with the solo lane and pop Potion of Might and HoG it.
Afterwards go blue and let the solo help (It will be his blue afterall). Then go EXP and back.

Mh, is the early poiton worth it? Gonna try it ;)
Thanks! But more suggestions always welcome!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }