Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to play Ne Zha?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » How to play Ne Zha? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by otakukami123 » January 11, 2014 8:22pm | Report
Okay I am new to playing assassins and I am having trouble playing ne zha in conquest it seems I can't land many kills with him and always lose to the other team's jungler if someone could give me a step by step guide on how to play (ex: at level 1-5 farm ect..) it could be very beneficial to me.

otakukami123

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 11, 2014 8:36pm | Report
Firstly, don't double post. You don't seem like a completely new player, so don't pretend you're one.

Secondly, look at BestMinionEver's excellent Ne Zha guide. Then come back here and ask any questions you might have left.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » January 21, 2014 3:37am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Firstly, don't double post. You don't seem like a completely new player, so don't pretend you're one.

Secondly, look at BestMinionEver's excellent Ne Zha guide. Then come back here and ask any questions you might have left.

Thanks for the promotion Sub! :)

Pm me if you have any questions otakukami and I'll try to answer as best as I can ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }