Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Agnis Rain of Fire Stuns?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Agnis Rain of Fire Stuns? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NighthawkL06 » September 16, 2015 8:07pm | Report
So i was playing against someone who used Agni and everytime he casted his ultimate it stunned once it hit so I died every time. But when i use him i don't stun when hitting the Ultimate, can anyone tell me whats going on?

his build was

Boots of Magi
Rod of Tahuti
Soul Reaver
Obsidian Shard
Breastplate of Valor
And the sixth one I didn't see it

NighthawkL06

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 16, 2015 9:43pm | Report
When playing agni, you can use Noxious Fumes in combination of your other three abilities to stun. You could place it down then use Flame Wave on it or dash and put Noxious Fumes over its path.

What he did was use rain of fire then immediately used Noxious Fumes to stun you.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 16, 2015 10:13pm | Report
It's easiest to do the combo you described on quick cast, since the timing is rather tight. Generally the combo is Rain Fire -> Noxious Fumes * Noxious Fumes must be cast after your ultimate but before the meteor actually hits the ground* -> Rain Fire x2
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 17, 2015 12:31am | Report
jup it's the stun combo with Noxious Fumes using a ability that hits them will ignite them and stun people inside of the fumes for a second.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }