Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(Xbox One) Smite team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » (Xbox One) Smite team 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CJtheDJ » August 7, 2015 12:13pm | Report
I'm new to smite as I have only been playing for a week or so, but do not be fooled I have gotten extremely good with quite a few characters including Kukulkan,Arachne,Ra,Artemis,Neith, and Fenrir and I am looking for a team of other good players to create a team and participate in tournaments with. I'm a really good solo mid/Jungler and I am active mostly on the weekends but I also am on during weekdays from 7-10:pm if you want me to have a "Tryout" I will happily accept that I am very good at every game type (A little less so in arena) and usually will go games without dying while still getting 10-15 kills. Thank you for your time and I hope you will accept.

GT:CJtheDJ2

CJtheDJ

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by joshmartinez420 » August 7, 2015 6:06pm | Report
add me GT:JoshMartinez420

joshmartinez420

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crunchy__Crisps » August 7, 2015 8:05pm | Report
Add Me I'm A Fenrir Jungler Mastery 4 GT=legogoodhomer

Crunchy__Crisps

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PlatinumNYC » August 9, 2015 4:15pm | Report
GT: Platinumnyc

PlatinumNYC

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aaron3000 » August 9, 2015 11:20pm | Report
GT: Aaron3ooo
Main God: Neith
Other Gods: Cupid, Slyvanus
Main Role: Mid
Other Roles: support, solo
Willing to give/ take advice to better each other's over all performance as a team and individual

Aaron3000

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }