Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[TAW]Recruiting - looking for casual players to fill our ranks!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [TAW]Recruiting - looking for casual players to fill our ranks! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hotmatrixx » July 29, 2014 6:55pm | Report
Hi! I'm hotmatrixx both here and in game. Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Basically, we are looking to get more people to play with us, casually... although when we play, we tend to pubstomp. We like to win, as well as play. If you'd like to play with some cool people, have some fun, and win some matches, read on...

I am the Training Officer for my Clan, The Art Of Warfare. We have about 100 members in our SMITE division, (about 50/50 in our US/Euro groups) and we are looking for friendly people to play with! We have a happy and healthy community, and there is always someone on, pretty much 24/7 wanting to play. Some of us like Arena, Some Conquest, and some Assault 'fanboys', too. (We also play Siege and MOTD)

We have people ages from 16-35, guys and girls, from all over the world.
Your skill level is never an issue, we will take anyone who just wants to play. In fact, it's my "job" to help you to learn and improve your general game! We don't mid what game mode you prefer, or what Gods/Roles you main in.

If you're a more experienced player, we welcome you too - we have players of all skill levels amonst our ranks.

We hold practices every week, with one mandatory meeting to make sure you're still active (weekly) and optional practices every day. I am currently creating a Training Schedule including Skills workshops, Theory Crafting, and Strategy and Team Compositions, to help anyone who wishes to improve on their game.

The only things that we ask are;

1. Minimum age = 16yo
2. Working headset and microphone
3. We use Teamspeak 3 as our chat client to communicate with each other - it's a free download that you can get from here:
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads (you only need the client, don't get the server version)
4. You need to sign up with us through our simple application on our website; www.taw.net This just allows us to get a bit of info about you - email address, username, etc. It also goes over some of the "rules", such as being respectful of other TAW members, etc. (your referrer would be hotmatrixx if it asks for one)
5. We are an English speaking Clan

So! Come and say hello! The website is taw.net and we'd love to have you on board with us!

Either that, or leave a comment here , and I will get back to you soon. If you want to, leave your SMITE name if you want to, so that I can add you as a friend and we can go from there!

hotmatrixx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 30, 2014 5:04am | Report
If you are from the same clan as the other TAW thread would you plz bump that one. thx in advance

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » July 30, 2014 10:35am | Report
I would love to join, but.. Is the download of the the Teamspeak optional or mandatory. Because I don't want to download It.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Morphic » July 31, 2014 6:05am | Report

Morphic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }