Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

searching a team :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » searching a team :) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by entropYBRO » April 5, 2013 11:07am | Report
Hi guys,

i'm playing Smite now for a while and i'm getting bored of the "pub queue" ...

I'm actually coming from the fps scene, I've played a year ago a lot of CS:S and CS:GO and i was really good in it, played with really good players, some of the ESL Pro Series Player and so on, but I'm only mentioning this to show how willing I am to have a great time with at least 3x training per week.

I really really search a team which is already existing and which are searching a mid laner or a physical carry :) - i don't think it's a good idea to say what "skill" I am in Smite, but when i had to do it, i would say mid+, rather high.
Actually I think that I got quite an experience in this game, but this doesn't mean that I'm not willing to learn, so if there's a really good mate saying where my faults are, I try to improve.

So, it would be nice if you just leave a comment or add me for making some arrangements, taling and maybe doing some test games :)

To myself:

- student at the university
- pretty funny I guess, so it's recommended that you are laughing a lot and are also very friendly persons, cause I think that communication is really really important and I also think that 5 friends are more achieving than 5 players ;)

If u want to contact me:

Smite IGN: entropYBRO
Steam: mexxle_1993

looking forward to hear from you ;)

entropYBRO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KrsO » April 7, 2013 3:33am | Report
If you're still interested, you can visit our clan at zealotgaming.com (You will have to fill in a short application form). We are currently around 20 players and looking to create a competitive team soon!

KrsO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by entropYBRO » April 9, 2013 4:23pm | Report
Puuuuush :)

entropYBRO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by entropYBRO » April 17, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Puuuuuuuushing realllllly hard

entropYBRO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Waldoe » April 20, 2013 8:26am | Report
We are looking for some more people.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/introductions-matchmaking/lf-2-3-others-to-join-our-clan-and-play-with-us-weekly-925

Waldoe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }