Mobafire Network

searching a team :)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » searching a team :)
Quote | PM | +Rep by entropYBRO » April 5, 2013 11:07am | Report
Hi guys,

i'm playing Smite now for a while and i'm getting bored of the "pub queue" ...

I'm actually coming from the fps scene, I've played a year ago a lot of CS:S and CS:GO and i was really good in it, played with really good players, some of the ESL Pro Series Player and so on, but I'm only mentioning this to show how willing I am to have a great time with at least 3x training per week.

I really really search a team which is already existing and which are searching a mid laner or a physical carry :) - i don't think it's a good idea to say what "skill" I am in Smite, but when i had to do it, i would say mid+, rather high.
Actually I think that I got quite an experience in this game, but this doesn't mean that I'm not willing to learn, so if there's a really good mate saying where my faults are, I try to improve.

So, it would be nice if you just leave a comment or add me for making some arrangements, taling and maybe doing some test games :)

To myself:

- student at the university
- pretty funny I guess, so it's recommended that you are laughing a lot and are also very friendly persons, cause I think that communication is really really important and I also think that 5 friends are more achieving than 5 players ;)

If u want to contact me:

Smite IGN: entropYBRO
Steam: mexxle_1993

looking forward to hear from you ;)

entropYBRO

Quote | PM | +Rep by KrsO » April 7, 2013 3:33am | Report
If you're still interested, you can visit our clan at zealotgaming.com (You will have to fill in a short application form). We are currently around 20 players and looking to create a competitive team soon!

KrsO

Quote | PM | +Rep by entropYBRO » April 9, 2013 4:23pm | Report
Puuuuush :)

entropYBRO

Quote | PM | +Rep by entropYBRO » April 17, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Puuuuuuuushing realllllly hard

entropYBRO

Quote | PM | +Rep by Waldoe » April 20, 2013 8:26am | Report
We are looking for some more people.

http://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/introductions-matchmaking/lf-2-3-others-to-join-our-clan-and-play-with-us-weekly-925

Waldoe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!