Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Malum Factum] LF 2-3 to compete in ranked and tournaments (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [Malum Factum] LF 2-3 to compete in ranked and tournaments (NA) 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Waldoe » May 19, 2013 9:06pm | Report
Myself and a few friends have been playing Smite since it first became available roughly a year ago. We are avid gamers and have really been into Smite lately. At this point we want to grab 2-3 additional players to start playing some serious ranked Conquest and participate in the official Hi-Rez sponsored weekly tournaments. We play after work (~5pm EST) on the week nights and weekends.

If you are an experienced player that can communicate well in addition to grow and develop with the team then you are a perfect fit. We use mumble to communicate for games. We are also considering setting aside a night or two each week to practice as a 5 man team.

Message me here or in game at Waldoe. We are looking to sign up for next weeks tournament (5/25) so get in touch with me asap!

Waldoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Waldoe » May 23, 2013 12:35pm | Report
Still looking for 1 maybe 2 others!

Waldoe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }