Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking to start a PS4 team. (Can be new)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking to start a PS4 team. (Can be new) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kingveren » March 30, 2016 4:50am | Report
I want a team to start on smite the only thing required is active play and serious about the game, I don't mind if you are new to the game I just want to have up to maybe 10 Players so maybe when a few cant get on we can still have a full team. I am how good you think I am, I play Fenrir and Amaterasu and it may be expanding plus I get a KDA of 7/0/20+ or 11/1/10+. In the team we already have another member who had played on the computer who plays kakulkhan. We really don't care about small stuff like kill stealing and doing terrible. We will train if we feel like we need to. Finally I will help with anything like builds and plans.

PSN: kingveren

kingveren

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DMFist » March 30, 2016 5:00am | Report
Add me I play kuku psn:dmfist

DMFist

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kingveren » March 30, 2016 9:39am | Report
I already got a kuku I may have mentioned it but spelled it wrong. But I will add you since he does not come on a lot though, so you will help.

Team(Right Now May Expand)
Chiron: justin8antonio5
Kukulkhan1: Searingwolf
Kukulkhan2: DMFist
Fenrir: kingveren

kingveren

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lucid-Geist » April 3, 2016 5:19pm | Report
I usually play Medusa bUT can play others. You can me psn: Lucid-Geist

Lucid-Geist

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }