Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

EU player looking for a team/group of people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » EU player looking for a team/group of people to play with 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KrsO » February 24, 2013 6:58am | Report
I'm honestly just sick of solo Q's and all the leavers, therefore I'm turning here. I'm currently a level 28 player and I play mainly on the weekends, but also a few games here and there on weekdays.
At the moment my favorite gods are Sobek, Freya and sometimes HeBo, even though I am constantly trying to learn to play new gods such as Vamana recently.

Here's my stats page if you want to take a look: https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/stats.aspx?player=krso

KrsO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 2, 2013 11:38am | Report
I founded tema named Serbian Thunder (you have a thread to read in this forum btw). I have a team of 5 but Im always up for some more members so be my guest :)

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }