Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Clan Yayo Looking for two more for 5s

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Clan Yayo Looking for two more for 5s 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Athakh » October 25, 2013 9:58pm | Report
Me and a couple of my friends got into smite about a year ago... We started a clan just messing around and have now become very competitive players. We are looking for two more well rounded players for 5 man ranked. Msg Me Athakh, or Syriio in game and we can chat. Thanks!
TEAM YAYO

Athakh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bloque » October 30, 2013 12:35pm | Report
Hello!

I'm 16-year old guy from Finland(GMT+2), I have played SMITE since May, and I think I am at level 29 now, but getting to level 30 in a week or so :) I can play every role and I can play few gods for each role.. If you want to know more, please add me in-game Bloque or pm me here! :) Btw, what role are you searching for? I enjoy jungle and carry the most!

Jerry
Looking for a casual team! Level 26, any role is ok!

Bloque

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Syriio » November 14, 2013 2:24am | Report
Looking more for players who have been 30, and have had decent success in previous or current ranked conquest. If someone can appropriately display their mastery of the game and team coordination skills a different way we'd happily accept that.

Syriio

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }