Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Prometheus, Titan of Humanity

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Prometheus, Titan of Humanity 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 30, 2014 5:36am | Report
Prometheus: Titan of Humanity

Passive: Fired Up: Prometheus gains 5% more damage on his next basic attack after using an ability ( the percentage does not stack and the buff only lasts for 3 seconds).

Ability 1: Scatter: Prometheus breaks up into 3 pieces of clay and they move to the target location( a non instantaneous blink). When he arrives he will come back together and gains 5/10/15/20/25 protections. If he lands on an enemy when he is coming together the clay traps the enemy god in place(root) for .4/.7/1/1.3/1.6 seconds and deals 60/90/120/150/180(+20% physical damage) to that enemy. Can only hit one enemy. If an enemy is hit, the protection buff is halved( the protection buff is to help evade and escape, not to be aggressive). All enemies passed through, including minions will take 40/70/100/130/160(+15% physical damage).
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown: 14 seconds

Ability 2: Internal Regeneration: Prometheus becomes cc immune for 1 second, and gains health back equivalent to 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 times his physical power. ( The heal takes place over a 4 second period after activation).
Mana: 30/40/50/60/70
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Ability 3: The Gift of Fire: Prometheus places a small flame at a very small target location. It will grow in size for 3 seconds after placement. Every half a second the damage increases by 10%. The base damage( instapop) is 40/80/120/140/180(+20% physical damage). The blast radius is the size of Poseidon's whirlpool. At max size the radius is between the size of Ymirs ult and Poseidon's whirlpool.( When at full size the flame will only stay for another 3 seconds with no bonus effects)
Mana: 40/55/70/85/100
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ability 4: Flaming Knee Thrust: Prometheus lunges a very short distance at his opponent( cool flaming FX by the way). When he makes contact he will thrust his knee into the enemy god, sending them airborne for a decent amount of time. This ability will be the length of nemesis's dash if you used it once. It would deal 200/280/360/440/520(+40% physical damage) to a single target. If a target is killed with this ability, Prometheus gains 20% more movement speed for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. If not he lands next to but just out of melee range of the enemy god. ( this ability would be filled with a bunch of cool FX. I envision it to be more epic that it sounds. It's almost like a knee uppercut, and it wouldn't be like be zhe's ultimate with the cinematic view thing it would still be a normal 3rd person view but the enemy would receive a normal knock up).
Mana: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 90 seconds

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 30, 2014 5:49am | Report
His passive is the most underwhelming thing I've ever read ever.

His 1, depending on speed of animation, is either ridiculously overpowered or only an escape that can't be used offensively. I'm scared there's too many buffs/debuffs/damage involved.

His 2 isn't bad

His 3 actually doesn't do enough damage, believe it or not. It only scales up to 1.6(180+.2) = 288 + 32%. That's actually pretty damn low for it needing to scale up over 3 seconds without them ever leaving, and without it slowing or rooting or anything.

His ult does too much damage, I think, but leaves him vulnerable to damage. It's kinda underwhelming. The effects sound cool but I don't really see what the ult is supposed to accomplish as far as uniqueness goes. It sounds like a MUCH worse ne zha ult, just with stupid damage.

A for effort though
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 30, 2014 11:32am | Report
I get the 3 needs a bit more damage, and thanks for the example. I really didn't give it any thought (obviously). The ultimate may be general and similar to ne zhe's, but it is meant to be a fun type of ultimate. I will consider changing the damage of it, but I am very stressed with school right now so I will do it a little later.

Oh and I am god awful at making passives. Sorry for this really ****py one though. I will think on that too, but even a new one will probably still suck.

Thanks for your comments :)

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }