Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My idea for the new Sun Wukong

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » My idea for the new Sun Wukong 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jinja » September 2, 2013 5:52am | Report
Sun Wukong,
The Monkey God.
===================
Sun Wukong is a Bruiser/Assassin.

Passive : Trickster
::::::::::::::::::::::
Sun Wukong gains attack damage by 0.3% every level, stacking.
1 : Staff Charge
Sun Wukong charges in a line, passing through minions, dealing 100/150/175/200/225 damage to all enemies hit.
2 : Stone Skin
Sun Wukong turns into stone, getting a armor and magic resist buff. (Don't know big it should be)
3 : Double Slap
Sun Wukong leaps to an enemy, and if the enemy gets hit, Sun Wukong will slap him twice, silencing him for 0.3s, and doing 50/100/200/250/300 damage twice to the enemy.
4 (Ult) : Duo Monkeys (15s Control)
Sun Wukong summons forth 2 large monkeys, doing 10/25/40/60/100 damage if the monkeys will hit a enemy. The Duo Monkeys can be controlled by pressing 4 again and clicking a target. If the monkeys don't die within the time they can be controlled, they explode, slowing all enemies near them.
-LeDerp Man

Jinja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 2, 2013 6:05am | Report
The passive is too low. Only +6% at lvl 20.

Skill 1 needs more damage.

Skill 2, could he move?

Skill 3, not sure about this one

Skill 4, scaling is too weird, and not that good.

I don't know, it really is not a bruiser cause it has low cc but I could not see if it is an assassin from his skill 2. Maybe needs more fix here and there

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 2, 2013 10:11am | Report
The 3 does to much damage, being able to do 600 damage on a regular ability? Not good. And e ultimate would be really hard to use. I mean in LoL it would be easy, because it's a top down point and click, but in Smite. That's just a mechanic that can't really be added, or it would be really hard to implement and use.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FishTacklz » September 4, 2013 12:40pm | Report
thats very low damage on his 1 btw and you didnt put what percentage of his physical power it uses. I like his passive though.

2 is cool. Is turning to stone part of his lore or something? I think it should also lower
atk speed but grant physical penetration and a bit of physical power. THAT would be awesome.

His 3 does way to much damage, it should be 225 plus 35% of your physical power MAX. Do this then buff 1 abilities damage.

I think his monkeys are actually very weak. I think when they explode they should stun for 1.5 seconds and deal a bunch of damage.

FishTacklz

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }