Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What Is The Better Hades Build Damage or Tank??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What Is The Better Hades Build Damage or Tank?? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrueMalikai » October 5, 2013 12:20am | Report
I find Hades really fun though when I build him tanky I get no kills and don't really like that. Though when I play damage I do get kills or some but I die pretty easily. So I was just wandering which is better so I know how to play Hades. Can you help me please?

TrueMalikai

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 5, 2013 12:28am | Report
tank. damage hades is more of a "yeah it works and is hilarious because your ult is so devestating but magic bruiser is better"
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » October 5, 2013 4:29am | Report
Yeh bruiser hades is best!

Try pen shoes, wall of absoloution, greedy void stone, etherial staff, obsidian shard, rod of tahuti.

The order can change depending on certain situations and how well ur doing!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 5, 2013 12:05pm | Report
Neither. Try to strike a balance between the two.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pulimuli » October 6, 2013 7:13am | Report
If you solo or mid you should go damage early and mid game and some tank items for lategame to be helpful in team fights imo

Pulimuli

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrueMalikai » October 7, 2013 10:16pm | Report
Pulimuli wrote:

If you solo or mid you should go damage early and mid game and some tank items for lategame to be helpful in team fights imo

Did you mean this like a bruiser build in away.

TrueMalikai

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 7, 2013 11:13pm | Report
Well... If you want to go all damage but still survive get all the life steal. That way you have some sustain. Especially if you ulti around 3 or more gods. Your life steal will be able to keep you alive as they try to kill you.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » October 8, 2013 1:47am | Report
As others have said, Hades works best as a magic bruiser.

For speed items, take your pick. Shoes of Focus reduce cooldowns, Plated Greaves make you more sturdy.

Like MadDanny said, Lifesteal is your friend. In particular, Bancroft's Talon and Polynomicon will serve you well.

You will also want defensive items as well. Void Stone works well both offensively and defensively, as does the Wall of Absolution.

The last slot is up to you. Soul Reaver can make you really scary with that true damage proc every minute, but if you're having trouble staying alive, you can opt for another defensive item instead like Bulwark of Hope or Hide of the Urchin.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrueMalikai » October 8, 2013 5:53am | Report
You guys are so helpful and thanks. By chance Sunfall what do you think would be better shoes or focus or plated geaves.

TrueMalikai

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }