Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The SPL FP-bet game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The SPL FP-bet game 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » May 15, 2015 2:18am | Report
Heya folks!

Since I didn't saw any aexisting threa to the topic I want to start one where you can discuss the SPL match ups for the summer Split. Share your expirience so that players who don't watch the SPL have a chance to set the right bets on the right team to get their 20 Fantasy Points.

Here are the matches of this weekend:

Im not really sure about the teams and if they really win, but here is my opinion:

Trig vs Fnatic
This is a hard one to guess for me. Since they got ManiaKK and CaptainTwig I would give this one to Fnatic but I don't see this as an easy game.

TSM vs AFK
AFK all the way. They've been looking extraordinary strong and after w3akens gameplay improved by a lot they have the chance to worldchampion imo! Only weakpoint MAY be Kiki, but I don't think he will lose them the game.

Enemy vs Eager
Eager is my favourite team by far, since the times they where snipe. So I give this to them. But objectivly: they destroyed everybody in the challengers cup, they have improved their gameplay by so much and I don't think NME can withstand them, regarding the sad games ENM had in the past few weeks.

Stars vs Epsilon
I have not the slightest clue, opinions are welcome.

Dignitas vs Nights watch
I'm not a 100% sure, but personally I would give this to the Nights Watch. They showed strong presence in their last games and I would not be surprised to take this 2:0. COuld also be 1:1

Cog vs Legion
Regardring the SPL-experience I would give this to Cog 2:0 but I don't know if Legion can crush as an underdog. Personally I will still go for 2:0 for Cog

If you have any opinions on any match you can write them below and you are welcome to discuss in a friendly manner! Maybe we can analyze the teams and all get the Fantasy Points!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 15, 2015 6:44am | Report
AFK vs TSM
I honestly think that despite the recent LAN match ups, both Trig and TSM will win their games. Both teams are extremely analytical and motivated, and with the time period between Spring LAN and now, I wouldn't be surprised if they re-asserted themselves at the top.

EPSILON vs STARS
Epsilon should take their game against Starts, but who knows.

Dig vs NW
I'm a bit on the fence as well for this series, Dig once were the best team in EU, but that spot is now heavily contested. It will be an interesting series, since Dig has been very off recently.

Just a few thoughts on your post.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » May 15, 2015 11:51am | Report
festive1 wrote:

AFK vs TSM
I honestly think that despite the recent LAN match ups, both Trig and TSM will win their games. Both teams are extremely analytical and motivated, and with the time period between Spring LAN and now, I wouldn't be surprised if they re-asserted themselves at the top.

EPSILON vs STARS
Epsilon should take their game against Starts, but who knows.

Dig vs NW
I'm a bit on the fence as well for this series, Dig once were the best team in EU, but that spot is now heavily contested. It will be an interesting series, since Dig has been very off recently.

Just a few thoughts on your post.

Well tbh I want to see Trig rocking, I like their team, I like their style. Also I think TSM did evolve despite their games at the recent LAN-event. But I still think that afk will come out on top when w3aken can continue his style from the last game and kiki doesn't fail.

I missed the last game of Epsilon, who is on their roster right now?

Dig was one of my favorite teams last season, but they've taken some hits. There is much going on in the current season and maybe NW has the chance to live up to their hype. They got a new management and really are feeling themselves right now. But let's see =)

Ty a lot for your input festive, appreciate it ;)

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » May 20, 2015 2:04pm | Report
Alright, I'll butt in to ask about next week! The matches are:

Enemy vs TSM: I think this is easily TSM's game. Considering TSM's game against AFK, Enemy's loss to Eager, and the fact that TSM is one of the top two teams in the SPL, it's a pretty obvious 2-0 for TSM.

Eager vs Denial: 1-1? I don't know, I've always been an Eager fan since the Shadowq-TheBest roster, and seeing the two sides of the original Dig fighting should be interesting. Personally, I think Eager can win due to their destruction of the Challenger Cup and Enemy, but this one is open.

Cognitive vs Cloud9: 2-0 Cloud9. It's obvious. Cognitive almost lost relegations, Cloud9 is third in NA, and Andinster's performance has been outstanding. The Cloud9 lineup is just better than Cognitive's.

Legion of Carrots vs AFK: I think AFK will win, but I haven't seen much Legion play, so I don't know how the teams will matchup. I love the original Juice kids so Allied is my fav, and that pentakill at LAN was nothing but perfect, so the duo lane will prob be AFK's. Solo depends on the matchup. Weak3n vs Djpernicus is what I'm most interested in.

Upcoming Stars vs Trig: Trig's game? I don't know much about Upcoming Stars, so I'm just basing this off Trig's LAN performance, and the fact that Trig made it to LAN while Upcoming Stars did not do well in Spring.

Epsilon vs London Conspiracy: Epsilon is an actual Upcoming Star in the European scene, and fan favorites London Conspiracy seem to be weak right now. 2-0 Epsilon.

Dignitas vs Titan: Titan. Titan Titan Titan. They're a dominant force in Europe right now, and even after their roster changeup, they proved that Ataraxia and Confrey are as good if not better in their new roles.

Night's Watch vs Fnatic: I have no clue. Neither of these teams are very memorable to me - Fnatic basically got crushed by TSM in LAN, and I've only watched one Night's Watch game. Opinions on this matchup are encouraged.

Thoughts? Disagree?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 21, 2015 2:18pm | Report
Well I'm going to say go europe. I'm more hyped about the TI 2015 atm with the qualifiers startring next week hopefully europe will win it :D

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » May 25, 2015 7:43pm | Report
I really only got a couple wrong! AFK tied Legion due to the first game's performance from PainDeViande, Trig tied Upcoming Stars, and Epsilon and London Conspiracy tied. Europe seems much closer than NA; North America has two tiers of play, whereas Europe is a clump of amazing teams. Enemy, Cognitive, Denial, and Legion seem like they will occupy the bottom half of North America, which means Eager, TSM, AFK, and Cloud9 on top. Any thoughts on the Summer through Week 2?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }