Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some Skin Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Some Skin Ideas 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnimetionArt » June 28, 2013 10:04am | Report
Just two skins I thought of that I would like to see hi-rez make.

First one would be an Ares skin called Black Knight. The armor would have a more medieval look to it, the shield would be a tower shield, and his weapon could change to a lance or flail. Of course he would be all black. I think it would be great as ares needs some kinda special skin (not just a recolor) and it would keep with that menacing look that I love with Ares.

The second one would be a Fenrir skin called Cerberus or something like that. Basically he would become a greyhound with 3 heads. I would like to see the heads also do idle animations when you are out of combat like looking around or snapping at each other. Also just think of when he ults it would be a massive 3-headed dog just like Cerberus :)

AnimetionArt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 28, 2013 10:15am | Report
i don't think they will give him a cerberus skin because cerberus seem's like a potantliol "god"
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnimetionArt » June 28, 2013 10:35am | Report
I dont think Cerberus will be added in as a god. There is only room for one wolf god and Cerberus really wouldnt bring much to the table that is different.

AnimetionArt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 28, 2013 10:45am | Report
Cerberus could be added. But not on beta. And so, there is a lot of more rooms for wolf gods. Anubis is a dog, a wolf-ish one. So I think Cerberus still can be added.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnimetionArt » June 28, 2013 4:40pm | Report
Ugh all I wanted was to add some cool ideas on some skins and now its just turned into a debate on whether a certain god can be added into the game.

AnimetionArt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 28, 2013 4:41pm | Report
AnimetionArt wrote:

Ugh all I wanted was to add some cool ideas on some skins and now its just turned into a debate on whether a certain god can be added into the game.

Know that, I read too.

Well, I think the idea on Fenrir is pretty neat. And the Ares one too; the problem is, his Destroyer would be a bit too similar to that ''Black Knight''. Otherwise, good.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }