Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite crashes in lobby, -> I am a deserter. WAT.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite crashes in lobby, -> I am a deserter. WAT. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » April 23, 2013 11:42am | Report
Title says it all.
Why?
It crashed in the lobby. No hard damage done. It's like someone forgot to pick his champ, because from what I get, everyone crashed back into the main menu.

Yet, why am I a deserter? I don't deserve the half an hour penalty. Smites fault is smmites fault. Not mine.

Hi Rez should seriously do something about this kind of stuff. :/

All my goodwill is gone, while leveling. Ugh.

Do you have similar experiences?
How do you work around them?
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 23, 2013 12:21pm | Report
Er...not really....though a way to work around them is best to just deal with it like a man. Y'know.....try to stand up for yourself. And just...tell Hirez that you won't take this anymore. And just these things will happen, which just sucks for someone trying to get the Ymir Cacodemon skin.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » April 23, 2013 12:34pm | Report
I emailed Hi-Rez about this and they answered simply, "we know this is a problem. We are working to fix it. Will announce it in an upcomming Patch when it is finally fixed." (paraphrase)

Essentially no solution at this time. But hopefully before final release.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 23, 2013 1:12pm | Report
This is a known bug on the official forums it has been listed as one at least, it once happened to me and I just had to restart smite and I got to play again :P I don't know about goodwill tho since I was level 30 back than :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }