Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Should I redownload smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Should I redownload smite? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Friendly Pony » September 24, 2013 7:09pm | Report
About a year ago (a little bit more than that but w/e) Smite was a very new game, and Smitefire was a VERY new website (in fact I think I was like the 6th member to join or something lol). I played Smite for a bit and was active on Smitefire for a while, and then I went back to League, partially cause it was kind of boring having no one to play with, and partially cause my computer was complete **** and couldn't really handle Smite. But now I have a better computer, so my question is, should I think of getting back into Smite? How has the community changed since that time? Is the game better, or worse? etc.

Sup, I'm Nighthawk. Have any questions? Feel free to PM me :)

Friendly Pony

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 24, 2013 7:22pm | Report
Welcome back, good sir!

It goes without saying that in a year, 23-24 Gods have been released, as well as 4-5 new game modes, countless items, and a plethora of other changes. Many for the better, but some (Like that ***** Nieth) are not so awesome.

I highly recommend that you give the game another try XD

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » September 24, 2013 7:26pm | Report
I also recommend giving smite another go. The game is constantly growing every week and just keeps getting better and better :)

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » September 24, 2013 7:56pm | Report
Ever since the role of jungling was finally defined awhile back, (which you were gone for) the game has gotten progressively better. Every patch seems to bring great new elements to the game. I don't remember a patch I haven't liked since then.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » September 24, 2013 10:34pm | Report
Ehhh, it's ok now. I give it a 10/10

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Friendly Pony » September 26, 2013 6:27am | Report
Lrv7795 wrote:

Ever since the role of jungling was finally defined awhile back, (which you were gone for) the game has gotten progressively better. Every patch seems to bring great new elements to the game. I don't remember a patch I haven't liked since then.

Yeah, I remember the Jungle being like that, good to see it's changed.

I suppose I'll give it a try again, thanks for the comments. :)

Friendly Pony

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » September 26, 2013 9:22am | Report
I'll just put this out here.... Hello there NightHawk!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Friendly Pony » September 26, 2013 6:49pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

I'll just put this out here.... Hello there NightHawk!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Friendly Pony

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }