Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season Ticket, is it worth the gems?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Season Ticket, is it worth the gems? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » August 31, 2015 6:55am | Report
Hello,

I discovered that the Season Ticket will be introduced to Xbox One, but I'm not sure that I understand what it will bring.
What I understood :
- It cost 300 gems for the whole season 2
- It will allow me to "bet" (for free?) on the Season 2 pro league games
- If I bet correctly, I can get some "points"
- If I play using Xbalanque's Season 2 skins (offered with the Season Ticket), I also get some "points" (or maybe it was with the Season 2 frame? if yes, I'm not sure how to set that up)
- You could use those points to get specific skins (apparently there are only 2, 1 for Nemesis and 1 for Kukulkan)

So basically, I could get 4 skins (2 Xbalanque, 1 Nemesis, 1 Kukulkan) for 300 gems. Is that it?

Thanks in advance!
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 31, 2015 8:58am | Report
yes it is but it does depend on when you are going to buy it. if you would buy it 1 week before the end you shouldn't as you can't accumulate points.

Also most skins are at least 300-600 gems (depending on type) so if you get at least 1 skin that would normally be 300 or higher you have made sort of profit

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 31, 2015 9:06am | Report
Just to clarify you get points for using the s2 frame during matches, not the Xbalanque skins. Betting on the matches is free, you just put down your prediction and get some points if you're correct (it's not the best way to earn the points but it helps). You'll also get free chest rolls at certain points and can actually earn up to 5 skins (including the Xbalanque skins), two announcer packs and different s2 frames. All in all: definitely worth it seeing as it's only 300 gems.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 31, 2015 10:04am | Report
It's just liek the dota compendium XD free stuff for a pretty small prize

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » August 31, 2015 11:44am | Report
Ok thanks. I'll probably give it a try!
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 2, 2015 8:58am | Report
Yes, you've got skins, announcer packs, chests and hell if I remember what else. Plus, it requires 0 effort from you, for 300 gems you get loads of things for doing what you were already doing, playing the game. As far as the bets, I don't have time to follow esports so I just bet on random teams, still got a good 800-ish with no knowledge at all.

Not worth if you want stats on the loading card, or I haven't found a way to make the visible yet...

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }