Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Random FPS drops since Aphrodite patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Random FPS drops since Aphrodite patch 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RDAJDLH » March 28, 2013 9:25am | Report
Before Aphrodite went live my FPS was sitting comfortably at 40-50, and after her release my FPS would randomly drop to 1-3 for a few seconds before shooting back up, I tried to figure out what was wrong but never could. Now Apollo has been released and the FPS drops are WAY more common. Can anybody help me?

RDAJDLH

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 28, 2013 10:45am | Report
I've had a friend who every game he plays he goes down to 5FPS. Before, he would go 13 kills and whatever deaths. With 5FPS, he goes 0-13.

This has a bug that needs to be fixed. Now that I know that it hasn't, I'm concerned that it's going to be much more common, as you said.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by urs0 » April 2, 2013 10:16pm | Report
Having the same problem, fps gos down from 130 to 60, 40 and my latency goes all the way to 990.

Started after apollo patch, i guess its game over

urs0

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 2, 2013 10:22pm | Report
Problem with this new patch is that the sound is messed up now. Postapollo patch made my voice commands all screwed up. Sometimes sound doesn't come, sometimes it cuts off, sometimes it does bits and pieces. I'm surprised Hirez didn't have a hot fix for the Apollo patch yet. Oh and by the way,

Your necroing is bad

And you should feel bad :(
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by URDustin » April 4, 2013 4:24pm | Report
same im getting this, thought it was just my problem i did everything i could think of to try and fix this. When i have V sync on my frames lock at 60 simply because thats wat v sync does; keeps frames on par with your monitor, but i cant have it on anymore because dropping to 40 frames randomly sucks royal. So now i play without V sync and cringe every time i get screen tare cause the frames aren't synced with my monitor just so my frames drop from ~140 to ~70 and not all the way down to 40.

URDustin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }