Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Old Hercules skin?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Old Hercules skin? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UndeadTryHard » June 18, 2014 1:05pm | Report
Why didnt Hirez give the Herculey owner before the patch the old skin like they did by Hades?

UndeadTryHard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » June 18, 2014 2:20pm | Report
It was a complete remodel they did with Herc, kind of like they did with Bastet, Agni, and many others. Hades was just a swap with a pre-existing skin.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Joysie » June 23, 2014 1:12am | Report
I paid real money to get Aphrodite + her VP before even playing a single SMITE match.. (seriously.. made my account, then bought her straight after)

I didn't want to play as any other god...

Seeing as I spent actual cash & didn't just "bogan" it..

I feel that it would be fair for those of us players who spent money to buy their favored god before the rework, should get their classic outfit on the new re-textured model..

I think that's a fab idea!! ^-^

(Loved the original pink ensemble, just hated the old textures & such)

Joysie

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » June 23, 2014 1:41am | Report
I think anyone who owned the god before any remodels should get the old skin for free, that way players who didn't buy that god before would have to pay like 400 gems to get it. Just seems like another way Hi-Rez could make money IMHO, and they would please the players.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » June 23, 2014 3:06am | Report
Firraria wrote:

I think anyone who owned the god before any remodels should get the old skin for free, that way players who didn't buy that god before would have to pay like 400 gems to get it. Just seems like another way Hi-Rez could make money IMHO, and they would please the players.

Would be nice. The new Herc remodel is fine, but I do miss the original skin. Not so much for the model, but I loved the voice and jokes and everything.

RIP to "Herc smash!"
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 25, 2014 10:32am | Report
Old Herc was definetely my favorite. But regarding old skins, I doubt they'll give it to previous owners. Mainly because the I believe (not sure) the the terms of service/user agreement or whatever says that if you buy something then they're not responsible for returning it or something similiar to that(although i'm sure they'd do that with the ult god pack), but also because it'd be difficult to single out the ones who bought it with gems from the people who bought it with favor or have the ultimate god pack.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » July 4, 2014 11:04pm | Report
Old herc just looked way better in my opinion

DaisySniper

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }