Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Isis- What is your opinions on this new god?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Isis- What is your opinions on this new god? 9 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Do you like Isis
Yes
No
Haven't played this god
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by McBritches » May 16, 2013 5:43am | Report
What is your opinions on this new god? Is she op? What do you like/dislike about her? How does she counter other gods and how does she get shut down?
-I Don't Even Lift- Check out my Thor guide here

Don't forget to hit that +Rep

Add me in game: McBritches

McBritches

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 16, 2013 5:52am | Report
She is definetily not OP. she is super squishy and doesn't has any leap ( but good speed buff) . She is good farmer but what I really like is her basic damage is magical. She gets easily shuts down by gankers

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 16, 2013 8:01am | Report
Haven't played her, but she doesn't seem as broken as fenrir was so its fine

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by McBritches » May 16, 2013 8:28am | Report
Fenrir is still broken imo
-I Don't Even Lift- Check out my Thor guide here

Don't forget to hit that +Rep

Add me in game: McBritches

McBritches

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 16, 2013 8:39am | Report
McBritches wrote:

Fenrir is still broken imo

He is still very powerfull, but not as much anymore

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » May 16, 2013 9:47am | Report
If anything, Isis might need a buff.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 16, 2013 9:52am | Report
Well I played 1 match as her yesterday. I will probably play some smite with her today.

Maybe its just me but I swear it seemed like her 1 aka the wing gust does alot of damage.
isn't it like 110 or something like that per wing gust??? She shoots 4 of them so thats like 400 damage alone plus the scaling??? To me it seemed like that move does alot of damage but I assume that you are going to have to hit all 4 of those gust to get that damage duh.

She is fun to play I guess even though I only played her once. I thought her ult was going to be something you could use to just eat damage until I used it and still died LOL.

The thing about isis which is why she is fun is that all her moves besides her ULT is long range, so nobody can touch you unless you screw up. I mean she has a stun that can fire from long range and stun MULTIPLE gods??? She can long range wind gust you for a good bit of damage plus you get a speed buff on it so can run away with that skill if you really want to.

Honestly isis should be hard to get up on being she has long range moves.
When I played her I just let my team mates fight while I stay back and spam my stuns, gust, ect. I really don't know when to release her ult or anything yet because I only played with her once.

I wouldn't say shes OP but she some usefull moves.. cough cough a stun that can stun multiple gods and is easy to use, can make it detonate at any time and you can camp back while using it. Cough Cough cheap

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 16, 2013 12:09pm | Report
She's pretty powerful. Definetly, her one does 600+ damage, that's very powerful ICEN, she's really powerful. Definitely. Just like many others that are all overpowered gods in smite. All 30+ of them.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BabbyBeef » May 16, 2013 12:18pm | Report
So from how much I've played of her she seems quite strong in the mid to late game but with a starting HP pool of under 400 she is very weak in the early game and squishy throughout she is by no means op as all her abilities are quite skill based for example you have to detonate them yourself or are skill shots she is at the moment almost on par with Freya as she is IMO more a magical carry than a standard mid spell caster, she doesn't perform that well in mid as harass literally kills her so quick..... so gods like Agni and He bo destroy her! either way late game she has strong presence with her ult as long as she is near the back.
Swagmeister <3

BabbyBeef

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }