Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods that need rework

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Gods that need rework 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fudger » November 10, 2013 2:23am | Report
Sooo... I'm new to this forum and wanted to ask - What god do you wanna see renewed most?
Like they did to Guan Yu or to Sun Wukong. Personally I'd like to see Kali changed, the worst god in the game IMO...

Fudger

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SuperTibzz » November 10, 2013 3:19am | Report
Ironically I want Sun reworked, or at least partway. His 3 is too dumb.

As far as gods that are too weak though:

Bastet
Vamana
Odin
Vulcan

I want Loki changed too. He's not OP, but he's too braindead. Vanish is something that no other god has anything even remotely like and there's no real reason for him to have such a unique power without any drawback. His decoy makes towerdives herp derp easy for him, and his ult is a teleport + big damage + stun + puts him behind you for his passive. Seriously? How easy do you want to make it to gank with this guy? And if you got caught, no big, just disapoof. Derp.

SuperTibzz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 10, 2013 3:28am | Report
SuperTibzz wrote:

Bastet
Vamana
Odin
Vulcan

I want Loki changed too. He's not OP, but he's too braindead. Vanish is something that no other god has anything even remotely like and there's no real reason for him to have such a unique power without any drawback. His decoy makes towerdives herp derp easy for him, and his ult is a teleport + big damage + stun + puts him behind you for his passive. Seriously? How easy do you want to make it to gank with this guy? And if you got caught, no big, just disapoof. Derp.

Why his 3 it is an awesome skill and basicly his trade mark?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 10, 2013 4:35am | Report
Why is Odin weak?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fudger » November 10, 2013 5:03am | Report
SuperTibzz wrote:

Bastet
Vamana
Odin
Vulcan

I find Vulcan and Odin awesome, but Bastet and Vamana do suck...
BTW I think Loki's Vanish isn't really helpful when it comes to escaping, mainly because you can reveal him pretty easily with any cone/area skill.

Fudger

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 10, 2013 6:24am | Report
Vulcan is getting reworked. He'll be a warrior.
Odin is fine. He just does not fit the current CONQUEST meta. He is a High tier pick on Arena.
Bastet is fine as well. She just needs a remodel.

Vamana may need a rework. I'm not so sure about that.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 10, 2013 9:20am | Report
Arachne.
Anubis (I like him but unlike the other mages now he has next to no survivability.)
Artemis (Mixed about this, but I think a slight re-work will help her.)
Ares.
Kali.
Vulcan.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 10, 2013 9:24am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Why his 3 it is an awesome skill and basicly his trade mark?

That is almost the reason. The real reason is that his three right now is a little too good, or at least the Bird Form is. According to others it is too fast and goes too far. As a Wukong player I can see what they mean, and sorta agree with them. The only nerf I'd agree with though is to decrease the Bird's range.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SuperTibzz » November 10, 2013 12:16pm | Report
Yea, the bird is too silly. Combined with his natural beefiness and then his ult he's one of, if not the hardest god to kill in the game. It would be a great skill if the bird was the only form he could take, but nope he can use the tiger to initiate or gank as well, and he gets another form to use on minion waves. Derp.

Odin doesn't have much damage compared to other warriors like Tyr or Herc. He does fine as a tank in the sense that he can take damage well, but his skills don't do much to disrupt or cc people, so he's not too good in that role either. The ult is really funny when combined with certain characters though (yes Zeus looking at you :p).

SuperTibzz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » November 12, 2013 11:28am | Report
I like Sun Wukong as he is right now actually. His one is a weak lane clear that doesn't work as well as a RA or Anubis, but still gets the job mostly done. Great for harass. His 2 is a knock-up psuedo slow and helps his chase immensely. Has weak damage though. His three is what makes him viable. Its his initiate, his chase/escape, and another disrupt. However, unlike other gods, he HAS to choose between one, and then wait 10 seconds minimum before using again. It balances him by forcing you to choose whether to initiate with it and potentially secure a kill, or escape with it and live. His 4 balances him out nicely giving him sustain, but it has a long cooldown, and also low damage. Its only ult worthy feature is invulnerability.

Ra's 3 heals for as much as the ultimate does, unless you build super tanky, which makes his Ult REALLY good, but his other skills very mediocre.

Creationism

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }