Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Following the Enemy

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Following the Enemy 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » September 9, 2013 10:00am | Report
I just played a game where I was in middle lane. Ra, my opponent, left the lane. Left lane got ganked and they asked me why I didn't follow.

With the risk of being baited then killed, should I follow the enemy into the jungle if they arbitrarily leave the lane?

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 9, 2013 10:37am | Report
go a different route if you think they you can kill them other whise just warn your team mates and push the lane as punishment for leaving the lane.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hopped » September 9, 2013 6:39pm | Report
Yeah I agree with All4games, if you are calling out MIAs like you should your left lane should be backing off to avoid being ganked by a 4v2 by mid and jungle.

hopped

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 9, 2013 7:32pm | Report
Just don't chase singed, eh, we are in diferrent game :P

Well, you should call mia instead following like all4games said

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » September 9, 2013 10:55pm | Report
In my experience, any time someone dies they'll immediately look for a reason to blame someone else. Thus they'll critique anything you do. If you follow they'll say you shoulda pushed. If you push they'll say you shoulda followed. If you call MIA they claim you didn't call it quick enough. Its never anyones fault, its always YOUR fault. Remember that :-p

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 10, 2013 12:37am | Report
I would follow really. IF I see that there's someone at the other lane. Then the only thing I can worry about is the jungler. Depending on the jungler though. If they can stun or pull you in then I wont risk it that much
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » September 11, 2013 2:25pm | Report
Thanks guys. I just thought I'd ask because it seems hard to keep up with all of the changing gameplay expectations.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }