Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Mid laners, Junglers and Duo lane gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Mid laners, Junglers and Duo lane gods! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zoltan205 » February 14, 2016 2:17pm | Report
Hey guys, what are your opinions on the best gods for conquest for the roles below:

Mid lane gods

Junglers

Duo lane (right lane gods)
Zoltan205 (XB1) - Zoltan2205 (PC)

Zoltan205

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 15, 2016 12:03am | Report
I only have opinion on a duo lane (long lane/gold fury side, right side is only when on the red team as it flips the map) combo

because in that lane you have combo's and one of the most ******** combo's is Medusa Athena missing a medusa ult is hard when athena taunts them in it.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » February 15, 2016 9:59pm | Report
Poseidon Is a pretty strong mid-laner and always has been, being able to clear lane in just 2 abilities and his ult being so easy to combo into. Apart from that I think that Ao Kuang Has definitely gone up in the tiers now that purification has been nerfed, executing the support just because he made a simple posistioning error is always fun.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 16, 2016 11:38am | Report
Duo Lane
Support : Support role is dominated by Khepri, Geb and Athena at the moment
ADC : I'd say Hoy Yi, Chiron and Medusa are quite dominant. Despite this, Neith always seems to "peek" into meta. You might not see her for weeks in competitive and the next thing you see is her being picked/banned every game.

Mid
Janus , Eset and maybe Sol and Nox

Jungle
Thor - Just as Neith, always in the meta.
Also i'd say Mercury, Hun Batz and probably Kali.

Those are most popular gods atm (by my experience of course) and they are quite strong picks in high-level games too.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » February 16, 2016 4:03pm | Report
Fenrir jungle can be a ***** since his ult is only countered by beads, plus his 1 stun. Always a strong pick if you know how to play him (which isnt that hard).

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 21, 2016 2:14am | Report
Mid: Janus, Chronos (he is a beast in S3), Isis and I feel He Bo got a lot better in S3.

Jungle: Ao Kuang, Kali, Thor, Hun Batz, Ne Zha, Fenrir. Pretty much every god that benefits from the beads change. Also rip mercury :p

Duo: Sol, Odin, Hou Yi, Athena, Rama, Kumbhakarna, Khepri, Freya, Ymir, Neith, Geb, Apollo. And Cupid (2x HS proc is stupidly OP).
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }