New Guide

Undisputed best Susano early game nuke jungle

October 11, 2018 by quack911

quack911 | October 11, 2018 4:25am
Thanks for the feedback let me know what you think of the bruiser build now. Some are complaining about the lack of damage but i think everything here is justified now.
Kriega1 (38) | October 5, 2018 3:14am
That bruiser Build is not suitable for jungle. Way too little damage.
boogiebass (16) | October 5, 2018 9:28am
ok would this be better?
Switch talaria for warrior tabi
Switch jotunns for hydras
Switch breastplate for void shield

This way, he doesnt significantly overcap cdr and he still has some damage output.
Kriega1 (38) | October 5, 2018 11:26am
Hmmm maybe. But they need to remove genji’s as an item choice too.
BrandonPB3 | October 4, 2018 1:59pm
Appreciate taking the time to put together a guide, but I wouldn't recommend Talaria on Susano. Also, your bruiser build is overcapping on CDR (40% cap)
DiabolicNutria | October 4, 2018 10:27am
For the cc build is Talaria Boots really the best choice? Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like if you're focusing on setting up kills there's the increased chance that you're going to be the target for CC isn't there? In which case wouldn't something like Reinforced Greaves be better for that CCR or even Warrior Tabi for that extra power? I know the extra MS from Talaria Boots helps get back and forth between fights faster I just wasn't sure if that extra speed outweighed the option of CCR (which looking at the cc build you have no CCR) or extra power. Just my thoughts.
Branmuffin17 (222) | October 4, 2018 10:45am
No, you definitely would want Warrior Tabi, as his ability scaling is solid. There is almost no situation where you would get Talaria.
Gulfwulf (21) | October 4, 2018 3:46pm
You should also have the speed buff for the majority of the match unless you're letting the enemy jungler steal it.
DiabolicNutria | October 4, 2018 11:03am
Okay wasn't sure. Talaria definitely felt wrong to me and I would go with Warrior Tabi but in light of his cc/bruiser build I didn't know if Reinforced Greaves was also an option. Good to know though, thanks.
boogiebass (16) | October 4, 2018 9:40am
Why no hydras lament in the cc build? I understand its to set up kills for team mates, but doesnt susano still need it? Every combo in your combo section relies on aa cancelling. Id replace the jotunn with hydra since you're overcapping cdr by quite a bit.