Susano S5, K:3574 - A:3115 - W: 289

April 15, 2018 by NeoXceptr

DV-8 (17) | April 15, 2018 9:50pm
This is a really nice guide! I appreciate the work done on it.

Thanks for sharing!
TheGreatWound (1) | July 7, 2017 7:42am
So, just so you now I suck at assassins so this is an honest question. You mentioned how you can get boots second because of the passive but what would happen if instead of boots you just got some other item with movement speed and skip boots altogether?
NeoXceptr (1) | July 19, 2017 10:20am
Come to think of it 4.13 will make all of this irrelevant
NeoXceptr (1) | July 18, 2017 4:17pm
I've seen Stone Cutting Sword and Heartseeker as a substitute for boots. It's definitely an option nor is it a bad decision
Anothny | June 15, 2017 7:34am
i agree, frostboundsusanoisverygood
Branmuffin17 (215) | February 28, 2017 12:43pm
Hey Neo,

Nice guide. I especially like your disclaimer, lol.

Couple of things I want to point out...
  • Your offensive item list doesn't actually include all items you have at the top...things such as Hydra's Lament.

• In your burst build, you list Void Shield, but it should probably show as just one of the options in your "Hybrid/Protections" category (also misspelling on that).

• Just to point out that having both Titan's Bane with its % pen, plus the protectcion reduction from Void Shield makes it just slightly inefficient. Not to say they don't work, but just something to keep in mind.

• Back to Hydra's Lament, I think that's an item sorely missing from your burst build. Since it will proc multiple times just on Storm Kata when getting a basic attack in between each attack, it not only provides extra burst compared to some of the other items in your main build, but the added CDR is also nice. Hard to say where you'd fit it into your main build, as all of the individual items have their own unique uses. I'd say out of all of these, Transcendence is the one most easily replaced...sure you'll struggle a bit with mana early, but getting Jotunn's Wrath 2nd instead of delaying quite a long time as 3rd item will benefit you in other ways as well. The lost power will be made up to a degree by the Hydra's passive, and the MP5 from Hydra's will also somewhat alleviate the mana. I guess this would just be an alternate build example.
Anyway, it's clear you know the god, and I like some of the unique details you've provided.
NeoXceptr (1) | March 2, 2017 6:52pm
Great feedback! Never really thought of the Void Shield/Titan Bane countering each other making Susano's abilities less effective. In my mind, pen on top of pen = more effective. Best feedback I've had pertaining to the build. I would need to reconstruct the guide for that specifically.

As in the other info regarding coding for other items... I get overwhelmed with coding sometimes which can generate a less detailed breakdown for the individuals seeking guidance. I will definitely work on throwing the other items in for details.

I have a firm spot for Hydra and Transcendence though... Hydra procs basics and allow more abilities with CDR. Trans provides more scaling on abilities and allows more mana sustain perhaps in conquest vs hydra being more beneficial in other game modes. I personally choose trans for the higher scaling. I don't need to rely on basics as much or more ability output if i can hit harder overall with the abilities. To each its own though... That's why i made the disclaimer... People get really strong on opinions if it doesn't fit THEIR play style, not saying you did personally. :)
Branmuffin17 (215) | March 2, 2017 9:21pm
Note that the Void/Titan's inefficiency isn't huge...it's relatively minor overall, and the tankier the enemy, the less issue there is.

And yes, although I'm trying to think mainly on standard mechanics, I'm never trying to say you can't build the way that works for you...just something to consider, in case you hadn't thought about specific things before.
Cooldillan (2) | February 13, 2017 6:01am
The late game exploit is auto attack canceling I have a guide on my YouTube channel at Brojly games if any of y'all wanna know how to auto attack cancel better love the build byw
NeoXceptr (1) | February 27, 2017 5:39pm
Title of video?
masterricu (12) | February 1, 2017 5:21pm
Bumbas? Also doesnt hydras out dps Transcendence. Sure it reduces his passive, but dps is dps, for a lower cost and cdr to escape more often with.
NeoXceptr (1) | February 1, 2017 5:32pm
Which ever is a preference for you. Hydra's passive procs basic attacks as Transcendence benefits higher scaling overall.
Terrencify (1) | January 21, 2017 6:50pm
Build worked perfectly for clash I mastered susano in 3 games high damage lol I don't even like the character. +1
Anothny | December 19, 2016 11:12am
Why is there a blood forge in there? Hydra usually gives you overall more mana than trans, also you're lacking full CDR.
NeoXceptr (1) | December 22, 2016 11:56am
Hydra also lacks the power that's calculated with the mana percentage Trans would include. It's clear you have a preference so share that on your guide.
NeoXceptr (1) | December 22, 2016 11:48am
You don't need full CDR to be effective... I sacrificed CDR for more power, which Hydra doesn't provide. If full CDR was a requirement then it would be in the guide.
Twulli | November 19, 2016 6:15pm
What do you think of hydras lament, and what would you replace?
RonPerlas (3) | November 4, 2016 7:52pm
Susano is back b--ches! :D
Damius | November 2, 2016 4:53am
Does Susano's One count as his auto attack and trigger Stone Cutting Sword's Passive?
NeoXceptr (1) | November 3, 2016 10:03am
Sadly no. Only an ability...
GameGeekFan (50) | October 17, 2016 2:02pm
I did not see that you put Bluestone Pendant as a starter item for jungler. It really should be Bumba's Mask as it lets you sustain in the jungle and share gold with your mid, unless you mean other modes. Bumba's Mask in conquest, Bluestone Pendant for everything else.
NeoXceptr (1) | October 17, 2016 7:10pm
Agreed... Though personally I don't use Bumba's Mask on Susano specifically, even in Conquest, simply for BSP scaling. I rely highly on pots for sustain where Bumba's Mask would normally improvise. Bumba's Mask mainly provides more gold outside of the sustain when camps are shared. I rely on successful ganks with increased scaling to make up for that lost gold. I'm sure this is definitely because I'm a casual player & I'm able to manage between the two.

What's the coding for drop down boxes like on you're Khepri guide. Very helpful guide. One if my un-mastered gods. Would like to incorporate that into pending Amaterasu guide
GameGeekFan (50) | October 18, 2016 3:40pm