This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
So guys, I'm new to this whole Nemesis business but I did come across a very very simple yet powerful build. Here we go:
SHIFTER SHIELD. You want to get this for early game, it provides the right amount of defense and health for early game, but don't start you rampaging just yet.
HIDE OF THE URCHIN. Classic tank item. Nemesis is a Warrior - isn't she? Strengthening up the defense early game helps getting yourself and your team fed, but for that you need a decent amount of damage too, so that is what the next 4 items are for. Urchin, simply, helps you not die when your team dives in to get kills. Pretty simple right?
ASI. The best Hunter/Assassin item out there. Small amount of pen and lifesteal, but the attack speed pays off.
WARRIOR TABI. This item you can get any time of the game you want to, I put Shifter because early game is not my specialty, and I usually die a lot then. If you feel like you don't need defense early game, go ahead and get Tabi. It'll help you round up the starting 1500 anyway...
MALICE & DEATHBRINGER. Brutal power! Critical strike + Power + Attack Speed = Good Nemesis. It's different for every player, but I HATE BEING SLOW, so that is why I use only 2 Power items.
Feel free to improvise any way you want to. This is just my first build, I'm a beginner Nemesis and this is my best build so far. Have fun! (NOTE: Just to be on the safe side, get this build a try in Practice first.)
This is not going to be one of those long and boring lectures like other builds, just a few simple rules/tips:
1) Never, ever, no matter what, dive if you're below 25% health. Even if kinda goes for every god out there tank or assassin.
2) Use your 1 lastly, so you can get away if needed. If you feel like you're wreckin' it, you can use it freely, just be careful if it's a team fight.
3) Your 3 also provides good defense, if you upgrade it. Be sure to use it at beginning of dive, or when you get the heck out of that OP team's way rushing at you.
4) ULT WHENEVER YOU CAN. Pretty self explanatory.
5) Do not solo 2 or more enemies. Yes, you are the **** when you dive with your team, you kill every single guy, but remember, mostly, your team does most of the damage. Your crits just put the lights out.
That's all I have for now, be sure to comment anything that isn't clear. Special regards to Balkan <33 xD
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved