Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Neith Conquest Solo Build (6.2)

1675 14

Build Item Ward Ward
Build Item Ward Ward

Core

Build Item Ninja Tabi Ninja Tabi
Build Item Hide of the Urchin Hide of the Urchin
Build Item Transcendence Transcendence

Example Build Notes Replace Mage's Blessing for Spirit Robe, Berserker's Shield for The Executioner and Ninja Tabi for Qin's Sais after you buy Elixir of Speed.

Build Item Berserker's Shield Berserker's Shield

3 B
3 15 16 18 19
World Weaver

World Weaver

4 Y
5 9 13 17 20
Array ( [extreme] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [god] => Array ( [god_id] => 61 [display_name] => Awilix [url] => awilix ) [scoreVal] => 1 [notes] => [[Awilix]]'s [[Gravity Surge]] is one of [[Neith]]'s greatest counters, because it not only shuts down your escape from [[Back Flip]], but it also does great damage and pulls you right back into the fight. Be sure to keep [[Purification Beads]] ready or get [[Magi's Cloak]]. ) ) ) 1

Neith' Threats

Maximum
Major
Even
Minor
Tiny
Click each Level on the left to view
Neith' threats

Neith Conquest Solo Build

Builds for Neith in the solo lane.

Kriega1 (56) | March 21, 2019 5:54pm
When are you fixing these builds?
Vini_sds (3) | March 21, 2019 6:27pm
I got so busy with my Nike guide that I totally forgot about this. I need to figure out what I wanna do with this concept, first. I really don’t want to go through the “adc in solo” route, building only damage items. I want to have enough defenses to take a few hits but enough damage to take down objectives.

Also, I’m not the one downvoting your comments, despite looking like it.
Kriega1 (56) | March 21, 2019 6:41pm
Vini_sds wrote:

Then build 1 defense item. Or 2 defense items if you sell boots. Urchin and Blackthorn, Runeforged and magi's, etc... It shouldn't go anything beyond that. How about you base your "concept" on a damage built Solo Neith, and explain how it can pair with a hybrid Warrior ADC? Like my Off-meta Bellona ADC build that I based from a CycloneSpin game from last Season SPL?

Also the builds aren't just the problem either, the starts and relics need work too.
Kriega1 (56) | March 15, 2019 2:21pm
What is going on here Vini? Why the troll builds in an off-meta role? Wasting gold by buying health chalice after your first back?

At least put functional ADC builds and then state in the title that it's for an off-meta role.
Vini_sds (3) | March 15, 2019 3:44pm
Who said that this is a troll build? You know I'd never make such thing.

This isn't meant to be an ADC build, but a solo-ADC hybrid, with enough defenses to not be blown up by one ability and with enough power to take down structures.

Is it meta? Hell no. Is it fun? For sure.

When I'm playing Neith in the solo lane I have two objectives:
1. Help my team in both in the laning phase, without leaving my lane thanks to World Weaver, and in teamfights, with Spirit Arrow's root, Back Flip's slow and Unravel's attack speed reduction.
2. Taking down objectives, whenever split pushing or not.

You know I'm crazy for playing gods in roles where they shouldn't work (My Aphrodite support build is the perfect example), but I love the challenge.
Branmuffin17 (254) | March 15, 2019 5:06pm
I was chatting with you on Discord about this. I personally feel that building tanky on a god with high scaling and a form of escape is a bit of a waste. Your typical gameplay here in Solo should be to poke at range, force them back or kill the lane enemy, jump away if needed, outclear, and take objectives.
  • Berserker's Shield is interesting and possibly okay, but you also already have some health sustain in your kit. Not sure Berserker's is needed. Chalice of Healing definitely isn't something you should need if you're focusing early on the wave, and staying relatively safe otherwise.

• Ninja Tabi is okay, but Warrior is typically better for a god with great scaling. Also, when combining with Berserker's, you're really going further into AS than you should, compared to power. I'll point right back to this post I made on balancing power and AS.

• Urchin is a great tank item, and very popular in Solo. But most Solo gods that aren't mages at least are going to expect to take a lot of damage when boxing. You really shouldn't be looking to box, though, right? And with no power, you are killing your damage potential.

• Then you go the opposite way and build Transcendence. This is probably fine in Solo, but this is turning into a Jeckyll/Hyde situation...no power in one, so blast the power in another.

• Next you're getting Blackthorn Hammer. While a great item overall, especially with the S6 change, the power is low, you don't need that much more health, and...to this point, you haven't built any pen. A lot of other gods will have built some pen by now, often in the way of Void Shield. Part of your objective is to deal damage, and you need pen to do that.

• Then you get even more protections. You're not here to box. You can poke at range. You're not looking to deal damage in close. Why so many protections???

• Finally you get some great pen, but you're going into The Executioner and Qin's Sais. That's okay but...this build just seems off. I don't mean to be offensive, but this is just a confusing build to me.
If you're having a hard time laning against the enemy because they're very aggressive, you can always just clear safely under your tower. You can easily set up for this with a well-placed weave, and a well-timed Arrow. No clear issues at that point. You don't need to be fighting them at the mid-line. Build to your strengths, even if you're in Solo. As you build right now, your objective damage is getting nerfed, and you won't be that much help in a fight, at least as I imagine a match going.
Gulfwulf (40) | March 15, 2019 2:29pm
Yeah Vini!
Vini_sds (3) | March 15, 2019 3:48pm
LOL
League of Legends Build Guide Author Vini_sds
Neith Conquest Solo Build (6.2)
New Guide
Table of Contents

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.