New Guide

Kuzentroll (all modes)

October 15, 2018 by DeathclawDisco

Gulfwulf (21) | October 8, 2018 6:10pm
Quoted:
When built fully, you've got 200 health and 60 protections...

50 protections, not 60.
Kriega1 (38) | October 8, 2018 4:49pm
Why not swap genji’s for Oni Hunters and Mantle for Spirit Robe for %damage mitigation to work with his passive? Then swap relic dagger for something else (e.g item with cdr). The extra damage mitigation will help with tanking damage so you can reflect damage with thorns and nemian.
DeathclawDisco | October 11, 2018 2:07am
Totally with the Spirit Robe thang.
Itd definitely help.
I picked Mantle due to the passive stun and the larger prots though. Either would be fine and still suit the build.

However Relic Dagger is a must. I wouldn't remove it for this build.
Kriega1 (38) | October 11, 2018 9:30am
Ok I changed my mind about Relic Dagger (I forgot passive lol). Genji's is good for the cooldown aspect and spikes, but Oni Hunter's Garb is excellent paired with Spirit Robe and his passive.

Another thing is most games I would ideally get Gauntlet of Thebes second to stack it, unless you were ahead AND wanted to still play safe for the lategame.

I suggest: Shoes of Focus, Gauntlet of Thebes, Hide of the Nemean Lion, Oni Hunter's Garb, Relic Dagger, Spirit Robe. The build also gives full CCR which can also help you body block/stand in front of enemies more often and not be CC'ed during spikes/thorns, and gives 30% CDR which is good enough as lategame you can just pick up 500 gold pot or blue buff for the last 10% to reach the cap.

And if you wanted to build more damage or less support-y you can swap thebes for void stone or another item.

Also, does upgraded Shell work badly with Thorns/spikes?
Branmuffin17 (222) | October 8, 2018 4:56pm
But Relic does have CDR...unless you're just saying Relic's not worth it and get a different CDR item, though I think the concept here is to use Thorns more.

Honest question...do you think there's a point in a build at which you just start working against yourself? I'm talking very specific cases though...enemy has to be knowledgeable and aware, and realize what you're building. But having 2 damage mitigation items, damage reflect in Nemean and Thorns, and high protections overall might mean that an enemy might just be "ah screw it, I'm not even going to bother attacking him." Then you get very little use out of all the items, because you're not taking damage (or at least only getting ability poke from long distance or something to negate Nemean's basic attack reflect).
Kriega1 (38) | October 8, 2018 5:08pm
If the enemy doesen’t target him during it then that can help him harass even more easily.