He Will Protect You From Trickery - Hun Batz 5.1

February 12, 2018 by Cyberhawk94

BestMinionEver (67) | February 12, 2018 12:52am
Have you done the math on Malice vs DB?

I also think you should get Brawler's instead of Titans. And Transcendence seems really strong.

I think my go to build would be:
Warrior's -> Trans -> Hydra's -> Jotunn's -> Malice/DB -> Brawler's/Shifter's
40% cdr is just hilarious!

I also like getting sacred monkey at level 2 instead of the jump for the extra damage for clearing. Unless I need the jump for escaping or chasing with the slow.

Good tips with the monkey, IMO monkey usage is what makes a good Hun Batz :)
You could maybe also add that it is a great tool for escaping as well as engaging. Just the confusion about where you are can make you jump over a wall unseen in the middle of a teamfight or you can insta TP to jungle camps etc.

Also I prefer Blink first relic. Yes beads is super important, but like 90% of the time you don't need it before level 12. Sucks if you need it before level 12, and fall behind because you dont have it. But in my experience blink often rewards me with 2-3 kills before level 12 that I would not have gotten without it.
Cyberhawk94 | February 12, 2018 8:57am
Trans can be good on him, but it delays a lot of items because you need it early, and he already struggles to get enough pen in the build

I picked Titan's in my base build because he does more Area damage than focusing a single target, and it helps against the Warriors and Guardians. Brawler's is discussed in the pen section though.

The reason to take DB over Malice is because of the synergy with Hydra's. Malice's passive is not affected by the Hydra's boost while DB is.

So with Malice the one crit after an ability is: Basic x 2.8 + .75 x power DoT

With Deathbringer the hit is: Basic x 3.64

So at level 15 with Boots + Hydra's + Jot + Crit (so basic attack is 70+Power, and you have 135/145 power)

Malice: the crit does 711 damage after the DoT finishes

DB: the crit does 746 damage
BestMinionEver (67) | February 13, 2018 1:56am
Is that a new change to Hydras? Didn't it use to be a proc just like Qin's?

But in that case DB is definitely a lot better! If you combo properly and are lucky with the crits you can easaly get in 2 AAs with in the 3 second window of Malice proc.

And I can live with the reasoning behind Titan's, but I would not go it I think. And CDR more important for my playstyle at least than pen is. When playing Hun Batz.
sunny108108 (3) | May 18, 2017 11:05pm
Nice build for hun!
Drakonasx | November 7, 2016 12:11pm
Awesome guide! A definite upvote from me. But i want to ask, most assasins are not ussually for 100/0 people, right? So Hun Batz is a viable pick in Conquest, a.k.a in the META?
Bersek3r | October 16, 2016 1:55pm
This will scare even Xibalba!
Zilby (132) | July 12, 2016 1:02am
Good to see that my templates are being put to good use. +1 from me
Cyberhawk94 | July 12, 2016 5:21am
Yea that template was extremely helpful! Once I finish this I plan to link it in the conclusion
Zilby (132) | July 12, 2016 11:05am
The more users that find it helpful the better :]
DucksRock (41) | July 11, 2016 11:59pm
Amazing guide. definitely an upvote!

question: why did you link your Hun Batz guide twice in the other guides section?
Cyberhawk94 | July 12, 2016 5:21am
Planning on doing a few more, was a placeholder to get the formatting right :P
DucksRock (41) | July 12, 2016 5:45am