Harvester Of Souls, In-Depth Thanatos Guide (S4)

March 20, 2017 by Deezskills NL

Godh8rs | May 7, 2017 1:48am
Nice build!! I'm gonna try it
sunny108108 | April 20, 2017 10:19pm
Great build for thanatos!
CirclesAreRound (13) | April 21, 2017 5:21am
Thanatoast*
Branmuffin17 (136) | February 24, 2017 12:29pm
Hey Deez, welcome to the site and congrats on your first guide. Yet another guide that came out of the blue and is quite impressive.

s4 feedback

In the end, pretty much just say well done.
Deezskills NL | February 24, 2017 2:17pm
Thanks for the feedback and will definitely add that combo! and I see you noticed that I had no link for the passive this is because it didn't work at all

unless I am being stupid of course xD
xZeroStrike (40) | February 24, 2017 2:20pm
Should work fine. Use this:

[icon=Harvester of Souls size=50]
Deezskills NL | February 23, 2017 2:13pm
If anybody has got some experience with ranked play and wants to help me out please let me know :)
MountainSlayer | February 23, 2017 7:05pm
Thanatos main here, with a guide on Thanatos as well! (http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/thanatos-the-hand-of-death-s-4-1-16300)
Shameless self plugin :/

Now seriously, ranked play. In Conquest, late game he is a nightmare for tanks. With an execute threshold of 40%, he takes out heavy supports with ease, especially with the percentage damage on his 1.
I mainly play Duel, and he's decent. Not S tier, but fairly good low and mid elo. His silence counters a lot of Gods and can be timed properly to eliminate dashes or abilities. His 1 is amazing poke early game, and his ultimate is great for finishing an opponent.
Joust, Never played ranked joust with him :/ normal joust is great though
Deezskills NL | February 24, 2017 3:07am
Nice guide definitely gonna look more into it later

Thanks for helping me with the ranked part. I never tried him in duel because I always play Arachne there, probably gonna try Thanatos now and look for myself. As in for Joust ranked I didn't play him either because hunters are kinda OP and my friends played guardian and mage so he wouldn't really work, I landed in platinum 2 so I quess it was a succes going only hunter. Conquest ranked is interesting at the moment because he's way higher tier now. I can see why tanks are afraid for him with that execute but besides that his penetration is 50 most of the time so that's another reason for that to be afraid. I guess building tanky in Ranked Conquest is a must because you will get blown up very quickly.