Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page

x

Great Choice, Picking Me - Fafnir Support Guide (Season 4)

February 13, 2017 by Expecto Patronum

TheSunEater | February 13, 2018 5:32am
Hey! great guide! Do you plan to update it for Season 5? :)
Gulfwulf (5) | May 5, 2017 11:10am
Dread Lord costs 600 gems.
Bernardozomer (31) | May 5, 2017 11:42am
Niiice
CirclesAreRound (14) | May 5, 2017 11:15am
Cool
Morzen | March 30, 2017 8:19am
Nice guide, but I would like to say some things about Coerce.

1: The bonus dmg does count as Fafnir's dmg, but it is applied before the dmg of the buffed ally, making the chance to get a kill with it very small, though still possible (I have done it twice I think).

2: Since that bonus dmg is Fafnir's dmg, and is ability dmg, it will actually proc item effects like Soulr Reaver, and Gem of Isolation. The latter is especially good because of this.

3: When the bonus dmg is applied on every single instance of dmg, it also makes Coerce very good on gods who deals dmg through DoTs, like Anubis and Kukulkan. They should be on your "Others who enjoy Fafnir's Coerce" list.
Sobek-Ra (5) | March 8, 2017 12:41am
Good Vocab, good writing style, and most importantly, it's a support guide! I love supports. Anyways, your build is so greedy! I mean I'm sure it works well, but do you not feel bad for not buying Sovereignty, Heartward Amulet, or Gauntlet of Thebes? I mainly play Terra when I'm not playing Bellona or writing Bellona guides, so I don't know what is standard for more aggressive support play. This kind of reminds me of Dukesloth and Incon's Greedy Support Build, which I guess makes sense for Fafnir. The part that irks me is deciding to build Valor early on a support, because the lack of health is gonna hurt you early on especially, although it does solve any manna problems he had. At this point I'm rambling, but big thanks anyway, I'm a total noob when it comes to Fafnir gameplay, so this helped me.
RonPerlas (2) | February 20, 2017 12:48pm
I main support. Your build is alright, but for me playing Fafnir feels so squishy to me? compares to Kumbhakarna, Ymir or Khepri don't you think?
Branmuffin17 (175) | February 16, 2017 1:40pm
Hi Harry Potter person,

You asked for some feedback, so I'm just here to comment on my opinion...keep in mind you don't have to change anything on my account, and it's likely you're way more familiar with Faf than I am.

Griffin...dwarf
Jofum | February 16, 2017 8:46am
Odin loki amd thor are all norse mythology. The wolf fernir too. But good job on the build.
Branmuffin17 (175) | February 16, 2017 12:26pm
Jofum, just note...Expecto is correct...he said "2nd Norse Guardian." Not 2nd Norse god.
Technotoad64 (42) | February 15, 2017 12:45pm
I would like to see more elaboration on certain items, but other than that, this is a very solid guide. +1

EDIT: Thank you for going more in depth.
dskassai | February 13, 2017 10:13am