Become the Master Assassin (S4) (V.2.6)

November 13, 2017 by overld1
Comments: 38    |    Views: 20712    |

overld1 (16) | November 13, 2017 9:56am
Updated the guide the build section has been updated and Fenrir's section has been revised.
boogiebass (7) | November 10, 2017 8:27am
Hi Overld1,

Take this as all constructive criticism. If anything sounds offensive, that is not the intention. Absolutely no offense is meant in this review.

The builds don't make too much sense. Bran pretty much covered everything:
As a Fenrir main, I disagree with a lot of what you are saying. Fenrir does NOT lack early game. He is 110% an early game god. His Brutalize, as soon as it comes online, can easily secure early kills. Like Draisaitl mentions in his guide, ganks aren't really worth it until you're ~level 5. By then, you're Brutalize is online and ready to go.
Branmuffin17 (161) | November 9, 2017 2:30pm
Hey overld,

I think a minor adjustment to your basic build examples would be good. Your preference, of course, but I feel the below would be more universally-balanced.

For your ability-based assassin, I feel you're missing out on Titan's Bane, or at least Brawler's Beat Stick if you're just focused on squishies.

For your basic attackers (non-crit), depends on the god, but on some of them, The Executioner might be a better choice than Titan's Bane. I also think that Hastened Katana might be picked up before Qin's Sais, especially for the added movespeed for rotations. Odd item out here might be either Void Shield (weird choice to me, especially combining with TB), Bloodforge, or both. Here would be my suggested progression:

(or Exe)

For crit basic attackers, I wouldn't include Jotunn's Wrath which is for ability users. I also would probably suggest getting crit a bit later. Something like...

(or Rage)

Another item to consider in that mix would be Stone Cutting Sword.
overld1 (16) | November 9, 2017 2:07pm
Updated the guide fixed the auto attack pattern for Da Ji.
overld1 (16) | September 26, 2017 10:22am
Updated the guide add a link finally for Awilix and changed the link for Ne Zha.
Tlaloc1050 (3) | September 1, 2017 9:17pm
Woah I just saw this… IMO the ability based assassins build could make use of Titan's Bane
overld1 (16) | September 1, 2017 10:17am
Fixed a mistake on the guide Bakasura's picture was missing don't know why but it was missing LOL.
Lopix69 (8) | September 1, 2017 10:46am
it's a shame that non-god guides are not shown in the updated guides tab, I'll probably lose track of my guide when its 30 days in the top voted guides tab end lol
xZeroStrike (44) | September 1, 2017 10:48am
Losing track of your own guide is quite a hard thing to do, considering you can find all the guides you created in your profile. (Click on your name, top right of the website.)
You can even find your archived guides there, hence why the ability to completely delete guides has been a concept that's been on the table for quite a while now, as users who've created a lot of guides have their profile page cluttered with guides that should no longer be available anyway.
overld1 (16) | May 26, 2017 12:36pm
Added Da Ji to the guide.
overld1 (16) | April 4, 2017 2:06pm
Updated the guide removed the disclaimer section, fixed Susano and Kali, and fixed some grammatical errors
Technotoad64 (41) | April 4, 2017 12:56pm
Disclaimer through How to Build an Assassin:
Quoted:
This guide is under development so don't trash me for a uncompleted guide.

*for an uncompleted
Quoted:
I just want to introduce to the community that we have a Assassin version of Stuke's Warrior guide.

*have an Assassin
Quoted:
Hello everyone and welcome to my Assassin guide.

*everyone, and
Quoted:
In here I will discuss all the Assassins in the game, how they should be played, and just show a general builds for a standard assassin.

*Here I will
*show general builds
Quoted:
Everyone that plays an Assassin in SMITE should know three things stealth, position, and timing.

*things: stealth
Quoted:
Their existence is to control the jungle of the battlefield and to perform series of ganks to support their teammates in fights.

*Their purpose is
Quoted:
Their goal is to micro manage with the other lanes to help dominate that lane, and help manage the jungle for their team members.

*to micromanage the
Quoted:
Assassins are all not the same some are ability based, while others is AA based.

*same; some
*others are AA
Quoted:
There is no just thing as a perfect build. But these examples will give a rough outline to what to build for who.

*There is no such thing
*build, but
*outline of what
Technotoad64 (41) | April 3, 2017 6:16pm
Before I start correcting this guide, let me ask: do you want explanations for each correction?
Generally, I give explanations for non-native English speakers or people that just didn't do well in school, and skip the explanations for those who forgot to proofread.
overld1 (16) | April 3, 2017 6:35pm
No it's fine any grammatical errors that I make are simple mistakes that I didn't see at first glance.
Technotoad64 (41) | April 3, 2017 7:10pm
Got it.
xZeroStrike (44) | April 3, 2017 12:55pm
Went through it again and at a quick glance, I can already see some huge errors in all of your coding.
Next time, it is advised to use the "view" button in the guide creator to view your guide and any changes you made to it, before publishing it, to avoid errors like these.
  1. Kali's ultimate icon isn't showing up. - Spelling / typing error.
  2. Susano's picture frame isn't centered. - Forgot [center] tag.
  3. Thanatos' picture frame doesn't show up and isn't centered. - Faulty image link and forgotten [center] tag.
  4. Thor's picture frame isn't centered, and Thor's third ability doesn't show up. - Forgot [center] tag and forgot to apply BB-code to the third ability.
Aside from that, I advise you call on the help of the grammar-lord Technotoad64 (which should totally be a title here on SF). You can... use it.
Bernardozomer (28) | April 3, 2017 1:05pm
Toadman is the one to call!

Technotoad64 (41) | April 3, 2017 1:20pm
At a glance, this shouldn't take too many corrections. I can probably get them done in a couple days. So far, I would say the main problem is an excess of full stops.