This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hey guys! This build will garentee a crit damage on around 600+. because of rage and deathbringer you will crit almost every hit and deal a huge amount of damage!
you will also hit very fast because of fetalis + his pasive ability.
this is the order you should clear the jungle in:
(get the single laner to help you)
1. get the first speed/damage buff by using HOG and eat minion pick up the buff
2. rush to mana buff and see if u can manage to keep your pasive ability stacks up by killing a creep. give the buff to the solo laner and he will go into the lane.
3. go to the small camp near the base. remember always to use you butcher blades and eat minion whenever you can.
3. go to the camp right next to middle lane.
incase the other team havn't taken any camps:
4a. go take the other teams speed/damage buff and then blue
incase they have:
4b. either go into laning with the solo or go to the other jungle and get camps there
5. after lvl 4 u will have you jump ready and you can now begin to gank the lanes.
hope you will injoy my guide
If the enemy team got gods with a big hp pool big Qin's blade instead of focused voidblade
This build will give you the best crit, speed and damage you have ever seen
No really trust me on this one!
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved