Atomic Kitten (Guide for S5 Conquest)

September 19, 2018 by DeathclawDisco

Branmuffin17 (221) | September 17, 2018 2:29pm
Overall a good standard build, EXCEPT for The Executioner present, which is a weird item to choose. Typically, you'll get The Crusher and/or Titan's Bane for your penetration needs.

In addition, this is one of those where your weird skill leveling is NOT optimal. In most cases, your main damage output is going to come from Razor Whip, and it should be maxed ASAP. I also personally prefer to get Pounce 2nd, rather than Declaw, though I can see the reverse situationally.

Her better option for protection is probably not Void Shield and Ancile, because she's not a brawler, she's a straight up burst damage dealer. If you do go for protections, I would say it should probably be one of either Mantle of Discord (the passive can save you by giving you an opportunity to get out) or Magi's Cloak (extra beads).
DeathclawDisco | September 18, 2018 1:07am
Totally agreed on the defence items. To be honest, I haven't built any defence on Bastet yet so I was just kind of theory-crafting (incorrectly it turns out) -updated in build

I mention that Exe' is an odd choice but if you get a hit in early on in your attack, the rest can do a lot of damage. I mentioned Crusher as being viable too, but I just don't use it (though I do on others)
CaptElfimis (5) | August 26, 2018 12:01pm
For the guide itself, some simple bbcoding can really help your guide clean up and stand out a bit more. Overall it's good just needs a bit more formatting and some of your explanations, etc. get a bit drawn out. Try to concisely convey your points.

As for the build, your build order is a bit chaotic and all jammed together. Try to space it out and make into logical sections like Starter. Core. Finishers. Situationals. etc.
DeathclawDisco | September 14, 2018 3:08am
Got ya. I recently found out how to do this and am working on my guides to make them more pleasing to the eyes :-)
Kriega1 (34) | August 26, 2018 11:50am
Listed items but no build. Supposedly works for conquest but no starter item is listed. Also not sure about the Stone Cutting Sword and definitely do not know why Hastened Katana is listed as an option.
DeathclawDisco | September 14, 2018 3:09am
Understood. I'm relatively new to the guide side of things so appreciate all the feedback. I'm updating this one slowly but it will get there :-)