Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Veterans! - Kriega1, Vini_sds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New Veterans! - Kriega1, Vini_sds 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 30, 2020 12:45pm | Report
Hi everyone, it's time to promote a couple of members to the rank of Veteran! Both of these individuals are active contributors on the site and deserve the recognition.

Kriega1 has been an extremely active contributor on SMITEFire for the past 3 years. He displays solid knowledge of the current meta and pro play, and has an extensive understanding of gods and builds in general. He has published 45 builds on the site since he's started, and is among the most prolific SF commenters on builds and guides.
Vini_sds has been a member of SMITEFire for about a year and a half, but hasn't wasted any time. He's had winning contributions in both S6 and S7 guide contests in which he's participated, and continually maintains many of his builds and guides. He also regularly comments on the variety of topics circulating on SF, and is also active on the SF Discord channel as well!

Congratulations to our newest Veterans! We hope you continue to contribute positively to the site for years to come!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 30, 2020 1:49pm | Report
congratz both well deserved

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 30, 2020 2:36pm | Report
Congratulations Kriega and Vini! Both of you more then deserve the promotion!
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » March 30, 2020 3:04pm | Report
I have to say: When I entered SmiteFire today I saw that Bran posted a topic, saw the name Kriega and thought it was something related to his "promotion" (for lack of a better word) to Editor status.

But when I finished reading the title of the topic, I was like: EXCUSE ME, THIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

All I have to say is: I'm so freaking happy and honered to join this position, and I'll do my best to keep the site active and with new content.

Also, congratz Kriega, now we have a conection that will bind us together for the rest of our lives. how unfortunate for you /s

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 30, 2020 4:52pm | Report
Congratulations to all new green names, you deserved!!!

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 31, 2020 12:53am | Report
Well Vini normally for most people these promotions come a bit out of nowhere, especially since editor is just an apply-able role nowadays instead of the first promotion.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » March 31, 2020 3:55am | Report
Congratulations, keep up the great work!
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » March 31, 2020 5:29pm | Report
Congrats to both of you.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }